Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Gotta Love Polaris AWD

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gotta Love Polaris AWD

I agree with you guys that you should not be going into another brand form & starting a bash but I believe by all means look at them, comment about topics of interst,ask questions about the brands it will help us all learn more about others & what they ride & why they ride them. The more we all learn about the positive & negatives of other brands the better we will be informed when we want to comment about them instead of making a dumb remark that will make you look like a dumb-***. The majority of all members in all sections have the bike THEY WANT not the bike others think they should have. I own Polaris because I like the brand it gives me what I want I am sure other brands would do but they are not what I want for now, the biggest reason I own Polaris is my DEALER I get treated as the mechanic said "does he own shares here". If they did not sell Polaris then I would be riding something else. I guess my point is enjoy what you ride let others enjoy theirs (a little good natured teasing dosen't hurt) but keep your mean spirited remarks & bashing to YOURSELF.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:40 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Can-am atv are made in HECHO MEXICO since 2007....I don't think the labor are VERY EXPENSIVE......all parts of can-am are MADE CHEAP compare to a POLARIS. Period. </end quote></div>

The big 3 have Mexican plants also but that does not help there bottom line because they have many more high cost labor plants in the rest of there North American plants.

BRP has a plant in Mexico,but they have many more plants in Canada with a labor force that is the highest payed in the business.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

***Edited by atvconnection moderator***

A fine example of....if you done have anything nice to say....DONT POST.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:05 AM
DCT
Banned

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: smokin bud Flingin mud

***Edited by atvconnection moderator***

A fine example of....if you done have anything nice to say....DONT POST. </end quote></div>

You are just the kind of person (probably little boy) that the ATV'ing community, and this community does not need.

EDIT: Thank you Moderator.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

I was wonderin how long it would take a mod to clean up that young man's post. It didn't take long. That young man sure likes to impress himself.

Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sheepdogMSP8117

It's not What you ride, but That you ride. I'll never bash another brand......there is no single "best" ATV. We all have our preferred brands not just with ATVs, but with cars, guns, tools, computers, clothes, beer, cigarettes, whatever. Everyone is different, and so are their choices.

But when a person signs into a forum with the name smokin bud Flingin mud and then post a rediculous comment, they're already losing any debate that might follow.....LOL!!</end quote></div>

Well said Sheep... Couldn't agree more...

John

Old 12-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Nightclerk

I agree with you guys that you should not be going into another brand form & starting a bash but I believe by all means look at them, comment about topics of interst,ask questions about the brands it will help us all learn more about others & what they ride & why they ride them. The more we all learn about the positive & negatives of other brands the better we will be informed when we want to comment about them instead of making a dumb remark that will make you look like a dumb-***. The majority of all members in all sections have the bike THEY WANT not the bike others think they should have. I own Polaris because I like the brand it gives me what I want I am sure other brands would do but they are not what I want for now, the biggest reason I own Polaris is my DEALER I get treated as the mechanic said "does he own shares here". If they did not sell Polaris then I would be riding something else. I guess my point is enjoy what you ride let others enjoy theirs (a little good natured teasing dosen't hurt) but keep your mean spirited remarks & bashing to YOURSELF.</end quote></div>
+1 very well put and I agree 100%. Can any one honststly say one brand is worse than the other? I ride with guys that have all diff makes of bikes and guess what I have yet to see anyone get stranded because of the bike they ride! IMHO if you did not have competition we would still be riding the same bikes that they built in the 80's and to me that would be very boring!

Old 12-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

crap, i missed what he said. it was edited before i got here.

im sure it was laughable though.

lol

Old 01-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I missed it to.

Damn those mods are quick!LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]