ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Polaris (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/)
-   -   XP bumpers (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/303039-xp-bumpers.html)

700 sportsman 12-15-2008 04:39 PM

XP bumpers

Just saw the new XP bumpers, made by the ATV GURU, check them out here

they look pretty sweet

IronBear 12-15-2008 04:41 PM

XP bumpers

They look pretty rugged!

700 sportsman 12-15-2008 04:43 PM

XP bumpers

I like how they slip right over the "fangs" too

mtpockets 12-15-2008 04:47 PM

XP bumpers

They look great but DAMN they look heavy!

How much weight are you adding?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Roofer 12-15-2008 04:57 PM

XP bumpers

front is 21 lbs. rear is 15 lbs.

They are very nice.

HIGHOCTANE 12-15-2008 05:03 PM

XP bumpers

Well the cats out,lol. I wasn't going to post about them until I had pics of my own. I'll post pics of mine as soon as they arrive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Shouldn't be too long,I got a hook up from a buddy. I'm not going to have expanded metal over the lights. Just the center up front.
In addition to the one piece that covers the fangs,the front mounts with 6 bolts(instead of 4 like the Polaris)and the rear with 4(instead of 2 like the Polaris piece)
Anyone want a great deal on my deluxe brush gaurds? Like new! lol.

DCT 12-15-2008 06:07 PM

XP bumpers

Those are great looking brush guards/bumpers!

HIGHOCTANE 12-15-2008 06:28 PM

XP bumpers

John(ATV-Guru) just called me. He's going to try to have mine coated by Friday. After that he'll just be waiting for the custom boxes to come in order to ship them.
I spent my exhaust money on these babies..lol. Given a choice I'd rather have something cutsom designed and made over mass production any day. I appreciate Craftsmanship,and John is definitely a Craftsman,and a gentleman as well.
I have no doubt these brush gaurds will exceed my expectations in quality and function. Not to mention you can customize them to suit your needs.

BTW-For those wondering,no I am not getting a deal on them...paying full price. Just the opportunity to get one of the first sets...no strings attached.
Once I get them I will give a fair and honest review,good or bad.

DCT 12-15-2008 06:50 PM

XP bumpers

Yep, it's nice to get the custom stuff, and even better... it's made in America buy a craftsman... just a small businessman. Love doing business with folks like that. It's what made America great... we need to get back more to those roots.

Look forward to your review. I'm sure he will do a fine job... this would be the wrong place to get a bad review. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

HIGHOCTANE 12-15-2008 07:33 PM

XP bumpers

Well said Dave!
Yes,I'm sure John doesn't have to worry about a bad review. He seems to be a perfectionist.