Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

2017 Sportsman 570 LED light info

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 Sportsman 570 LED light info

Okay so I have read a bunch of threads on LED lights but haven't found anything good I am looking to change my headlights to LED bulbs. I'm not looking to buy the whole housing kit just bulbs to draw less power and to get the white light instead of the stock yellow. I will be doing quite a bit of snow plowing and using the winch alot. I should be getting my LED tail light bulbs today. I really don't want to go with hid if I don't have to

Old 12-02-2017, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should be easy to cross reference the stock bulbs to the LED replacements. I'd still go with a light bar. Super cheap for 12 or 20 inch on eBay and easy to wire up. Hardly draw any anything and throw a ton of light.

Old 12-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by lph008
Okay so I have read a bunch of threads on LED lights but haven't found anything good I am looking to change my headlights to LED bulbs. I'm not looking to buy the whole housing kit just bulbs to draw less power and to get the white light instead of the stock yellow. I will be doing quite a bit of snow plowing and using the winch alot. I should be getting my LED tail light bulbs today. I really don't want to go with hid if I don't have to
What part number are the tail lights?

Going to follow this, want LED headlights too.

Old 12-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

I went with the Zevo 1157 in Red made by Sylvania for the tail lights. Honestly I don't think they are as bright as the stock ones they are just a hair dimmer but they are LED and they will draw less power which was my goal I ordered a set of light bulbs for the headlights last night so they should be here sometime this week and I will let respond with results. Here is picture of stock and led tails . First picture is stuck second picture is Led

Old 12-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider

Thank you. I prefer lec, will get a set. Did you buy yours online?

Old 12-02-2017, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

Bought mine on ebay, I've read threads on other people finding them at Wal-Mart. Some guys bought the 3157 (white light) and said it was brighter than stock but was kind of pink so they went with the 3157R (red light)
Look at this on eBay
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F232438817606

Look at this on eBay
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F301750203586
These are the headlight bulbs that are on their way. I just bought the 2 pack to try them out. If they are good enough then I will buy another pack for my high beam and I'll have a spare. Cheap so if they are junk oh well lol. I chose these ones because I found a thread where the guy used them and said they were brighter and whiter than stock. We'll see. Like I said I don't do any night riding other than plowing a couple driveways so if I can save power and lose just a little light output then goal achieved.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

Update! The LED headlight bulbs came in the mail while I was at work tonight just threw them in. I am definitely happy with them, I wasn't exactly looking for a huge Improvement Overstock but I wanted to get that white light look rather than the yellow and I also wanted to save on wattage for snow plowing. Let me know what you guys think. In the first picture Stock is on the left and LED is on the right. I just ordered another pair so I can do my high beam and I will have a spare, they are only $9.28 a pair shipped. Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word * I tried to take multiple pictures and it was hard not to get that glare.Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word *

Old 12-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The LED bulbs are kind of funny looking. They barely look like light bulbs. The white light is sure an improvement.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

I've used Led and also HID in my trucks over the past few years and I agree, they are definitely different looking, but they work great in my truck and I'm even using the cheapest ones in eBay for my license plate and interior lights.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you have a link for those headlight bulbs?