Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

polaris HATERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 11:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C'mon Jr, you gonna let a woman tease you again? I'm still missing your cheerleader Rincon/Muddyatver. Bubba, I'd almost bet my quad that Dana could beat Jr in a race. I could elaborate on Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  not being neede, but this is a family show (kinda), and my girlfriend (bowlegged, hehe)wouldn't appreciate it. Besides, I think it's another arena that a 12th grader would clearly be talkin' about something he had NO CLUE about.

Ken

Old 07-22-2002, 11:43 PM
Range Rover

Jeez don't get him started on that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2002, 11:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry Evan, just putting the worm out there to see if he'll bite on another topic of his personal ignorance. I know this has gone on waaaay toooooo long, but sometimes I just like to toy with the narrow minded.

Ken

Old 07-23-2002, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Ohhh ya I am very narrow mined even though I have owned 6 Polaris's 4 sleds and 2 wheelers, and I have nothing wrong with Yamaha, suzuki, Honda, arctic cat. I have nothing wrong with them. So because I have had bad experience with Polaris and I dont like one of 7 major companies that makes me narrow minded?
and you are saying that I am once again talking about something I dont know anything about? I have been saying nothing but facts. so how am I talking about things I dont know about.

Old 07-23-2002, 12:10 AM
Trailblazer

u peeps really need 2 stop this u know i love 2 read replys 2 my forums but really it gets kinda sickaning after a while and all u do is argue u can argue 4 ever and all your going 2 accomplish is nothing you both like your brands and dislike the other and your not going 2 convince the other 2 change it so just end it now who really cares u know who cares who has the last post your not going 2 ever see each other again who really cares just because you have the last smart alick post doesnt mean your the winner you guys gotta find something better 2 do theres enough hate in the world quit fighting and go 4 a ride

Old 07-23-2002, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

obliously high school has changed since you've left oldtimer. you're just jelious because you have to settle for old wrinkly...... well you know what i mean. I'm still not seeing the disadvantages of being a senior at high school. young, fresh meat, that are hotter than HEII all around ya, gee i bet that was sorta like your last dream wasn't it? You prob. gotta get some 2 cent **** to get any from.

<< I could elaborate on Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  not being neede, but this is a family show (kinda), and my girlfriend (bowlegged, hehe)wouldn't appreciate it. Besides, I think it's another arena that a 12th grader would clearly be talkin' about something he had NO CLUE about. >>

ya you're right we'd know nothing about Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word , besides we're not the ones who need it.

<< I'm still missing your cheerleader Rincon/Muddyatver. >>

whatever fluck face.
I left for like half a day and when i left we were on page 5 or 6, and i come back and the 3 of you carried this onto page 9, get a life. soory mabey that's a little harsh, you were prob. just waiting for the Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  to kick in weren't ya partner. hahahaha

<< know this has gone on waaaay toooooo long, but sometimes I just like to toy with the narrow minded. >>

ya it's gone on way too long, but guess what, it's you that keeps it going, this is my last post on this topic, and i think it's obliously going nowheres. so get a life, practice what you preech, and keep on being a un knowledgeabable, old, worn-out, oldtimer.
peace i'm out

Old 07-23-2002, 12:16 AM
Trailblazer

thank you yea this has gone on way way 2 long

Old 07-23-2002, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

I am with Rincon, he sums it up nice. Dont think that I ever cared one bit about what you polaris pepz said. ANTI-POLAIRS for life makes life that much easier!

So i am outtie.

Old 07-23-2002, 12:25 AM
Trailblazer

k now all we gotta do is get ken and bubba 2 stop fighting and everything will be dandy

Old 07-23-2002, 12:42 AM
Range Rover

Fox250 but it's so much fun. And at 904 views it must be amusing someone. Please Please can't we just keep going. OH well allright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], it's my only chance to act like a juvinile though.

Quick Reply: polaris HATERS!!