ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Polaris (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/)
-   -   yellow 2000 sps (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/8911-yellow-2000-sps.html)

sportsmam 04-18-2000 02:48 AM

JEFF, ARE YOU GOING TO ATVAM ?

Jaime 04-18-2000 03:09 AM

Oh yeah i am riding on friday But i have to give a personel tour at polaris to a bunch of friends on friday latter in the afternoon you are welcome to come if you want, and yes there is camping availible. I would camp at hayes lake as there is showers there or at bemis hill ,that is were the ride kinda starts on saturday I have friday off so i can ride so lets get together and mud i will email you my phone # call me we will set something up Jaime. Is jeff olson the one you are asking about if it is that is a yes !!!!!!!!

Deej 04-18-2000 01:38 PM

bosty22,

Don't let the ugly brown seat hold you back. It can easily be recovered in any color you want.

I believe Bill C. asked (and got) his dealer to replace it with a black one as a condition of the sale.

Get it, start rid'in!

DJ

sportsmam 04-18-2000 09:28 PM

JAIME,WHAT THE $ FOR A CAMPSITE UP THERE.EACH NIGHT, IT WILL BE HARD TO CALL YOU ,I WORK FORM 6AM TO 3:30PM.IF SO I COULD CALL YOU THAT THURSDAY I LIKE THE PLAN. DO YOU KNOW ANY ON 96 SPORTSMAN 500 OVERHEATING.MINE DOES THIS SOMETIMES. THANKS JAIME DAN 96 SPORTSMAN500 99 INDY XC 500 98 DAKOTA 4X4

Sparke 04-18-2000 09:54 PM

Jamie
It sounds like there will be a lot of people there for the ATVAM convention. How many people showed up there last year?
We hope to make it there friday morning and get some wheelin in before the cookout.
Sparke

ledebuhr1 04-18-2000 09:57 PM

hi i noticed that several of u are going to roseau to see polaris and ride. i was looking at the map and noticed that roseau is in the middle of nowhere. not a expressway even close,or a airport. not even a mojor city. looks like a long drive from anywhere(except for jamie). So whats the easiest way to get thier? can one fly in to international falls and rent a car and drive over? well thanks for the help

aczr2k 04-18-2000 10:46 PM

As you can see I am not Jaime but I am familiar with the area, as I did work at Arctic Cat a mere 60 miles south. The best place to actually fly into would be Grand Forks, ND. You can fly directly into there from the Twin Cities, rental cars are readily available. It would be about a 2 or 2-1/2 hr drive from Roseau. You could also fly into Thief River Falls, but rental cars aren't as easy to find. As far as International Falls, not much there... None of my business but, How can you go wheeling if your flying? The Atvam convention isn't always held in Roseau, in fact I think this is the first time??? Last fall it was held in the central part of the state, south east of Walker. Hope I helped out some! Anymore questions?

quadking 04-18-2000 11:43 PM

Well, as Jaimie mentioned, We are going Up very early Friday, before rush hour hits I94. There will be 3 or 4 trucks/trailers caravaning, if you would like to join in, come on. We will stop for breakfast after we get out of the city. If you want to give me a call, let me know and I will give you my phone#. We are staying at the Super 8 and AmericInn in Rosseau. By the way, I ride a 99 Grizzly.

Jaime 04-19-2000 01:59 AM

As far as i know there is no charge for camping at any camp site up here, at the most you will need a state park pass at hayes lake, which is i think 21 dollars and for bemis hill No charge.And that is only 4 miles from my house through the woods and swamp And one beaver dam ya gatta love them. What are you camping in tent, trailer, motor home ? I see no problem in finding a place to camp for anybody that comes up. And there is gas availible and a store IF YOU HAVE A GPS BRING IT !!!!!!!! there is alot of trails and logging roads to get lost on. IF anyone needs directions GET AHOLD of me !!!!!!!

Jaime 04-19-2000 02:03 AM

Dan we could put a low presure power washer on the rad of your 96 sp and clean it out that is more then likley the problem it does not take much to lose cooling efficiency