Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2003, 12:19 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!

Predator03: No worries, I don't think ,and never did think you had any problem.I agree with what you are saying. Its true. It sucks that we support foreign countries. I do it, I have two Honda cars,a Honda quad,and a Suzuki quad. Unfortunatly, until I can find an American car that is as economical as my Honda Accords, I will keep driving them. I bought a Cannondal Moto (trying to buy American), but that thing was a little overrated and I got scared about them being out of business. I sound like I am defending my desicions to buy foreign, I guess I am trying to make my self feel better. It is just a really bad time to not be in FULL support of your country.
You make good points.

Old 03-07-2003, 12:21 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Predator03,

I need to hang out in the polaris section more often. Could you give stock market Quotes too.

I was just looking at your signature.

Thats a nice line up and almost as good as my stock portfolio.

Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Trailblazer

Hey fellows,
There's this thing called the United Nations! When President Bush Sr. liberated Kuwait that is exactly what the United Nation's plan was. Rid Kuwait of Suddam Hussein. Not Liberate Kuwait and then get Suddam out of Bagdad. Their mission was accomplished greatly and quickly but the DemoRats of the world started this "he should have taken him out when he had the chance". It doesn't work that way and this same misguided thinking has been fueled over the years by today's DemoRats/Liberals...George W. has no unfinished business from his dad, this business struck home if you haven't forgot?
Should I get the 500 sportman or the 600 twin!

Old 03-07-2003, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

amen! get the twin.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

bigger is better..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Trailblazer

. It is just a really bad time to not be in FULL support of your country.
Exactly! We all can debate the Iraq issues till we are blue in the face but right now a Quarter million of our troops are putting their lives on the line and they are owed every Americans FULL support regardless of how you feel about the politics.
Definitely get the 600 twin!

Old 03-08-2003, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider

Your 100% right mudmaster.And sandneck what kind of man drives a honda accord for the love of god man...[just kidding] I just think we should all try to buy things with the made in the usa stamp on it.Ten years ago the guy across the street from me was telling me that japs made better cars then us well ten years later im still driving the same GMC pickup with over 200.000 miles on it with the same motor .

Old 03-08-2003, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Just to set the facts straight.
..... We were after Sadaam for the duration of the Gulf War. Under Schwartzkof our forces were headed for Bagdad and Sadaam after liberating Kuwait and pulverizing the republican guard. When Syria threatened to pull out of the "coalition" if we went any furthur i.e. into Bagdad, Bush Sr, fearing the coalition would fall apart, said okay and backed down. He, we, all thought Sadaam had "lost face" in the Arab world, that we had done enough, the situation would resolve itself and the Iraqis would clean their own house. In a remarkable piece of spin, Sadaam convinced the Iraqis that they had stood up to the entire world, all by themselves, and therefore, had won. This was reinforced by the fact that troops had not made it to Bagdad and Sadaam was not taken. OOPS!
.....U.N. Sanctions
.....There is still a no-fly zone, inspectors are back in place. Sadaam has plenty of goods, stashed away where even a war might not reveal their locations. Israel is still recieving massive monetary and military support from the U.S.
..... Any U.S. politician who voices any opposition or even any reasonable compromise in the Middle East is targeted by pro-Israel lobbyists and quickly defeated in their next election,,, and they know it.
.....I support our troops, the men and women who lay their lives on the line, But this is supposed to be a free country and I will not support politicians who make bad decisions for the wrong reasons and put those lives unneccesarily on that line.
.....And I will continue to denounce special interests who push their own agendas ahead of the best interests of this country.
.....If it were not for our blind massive support of Israel, there would have been no 9/11.
.....If it were not for our blind massive support of Israel, the arab world would think of the U.S, halfway around the world, as merely one of their best customers.
.....Around the world The U.S. has a long history of backing totalitarian regimes, Israel is one of them.

Old 03-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

Polaris...the American way? Harley Davidson the American way? Ok they both have parts designed,produced,and made overseas.
Honda,Kawi,Yamaha,etc...have plants,shops,and deales here in the U.S.A. That employee Americans. Producing jobs in this great country is GREAT! I have problems reading "Assembled in ........,with USA or American components" Thats taking jobs away!! I ride Yamaha....why? Because they last. I know the 01 660 has issues...but they are fixed in my 03. The Predator is new,it too will have issues. With any luck they will be fixed too. Until the 660r is out done,I will have mine. If they come up with a 1000R then guess what? I'll have one =-) As for my Warriors..they are bullet proof. They start when I hit start,they hold together,and run hard enough.
In the US we are blessed with choices. Blessed with freedom of choice. Ride what you want,ride where you can,but by all meens RIDE! Yes just my opinion....

Old 03-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

The one I really like is when guys take there foreign bikes and paint then red white and blue.I juess it makes them feel patriotic or something.Yamahajoe you better jump on the team Polaris and come on in for the Big WIN....besides, the Polaris 500 was what they gave our special troops in Afghanistan. It's nice to know that Polaris is doing its part to stomp out terrorism. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Ok I know thats a strech but it sounds nice Bill

Quick Reply: Why does Polaris get bashed so hard!!!!!!