Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

why does polaris get ragged on?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2003, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why does polaris get ragged on?

Many people don't realize how serious the problem of foreign companies taking American jobs really is. It seems like everything you pick up these days is made in Japan, China or Tawain. I have already lost one job due to assembly work being moved to Mexico and now my job and thousands other's are being threatened by Chinese companies. I work at a tire factory. The Chinese factories are gradually taking over the tire market in this country. We are told they work over there for 34 cents an hour, how are we supposed to compete with that? If their tires are like other products made in China I certainly don't want to be riding on them, but many people don't care about quality, just cheap price. Next time you buy something, take a couple of seconds and see where it is made, it is hard to find things made in America.

I know it is hard to do, but I am making an effort to buy things made in America, if more people would do the same it would definitely help keep our jobs in this country where they belong. Yes, I considered this when I bought my Polaris, and I have never regretted it.

Old 05-16-2003, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why does polaris get ragged on?

I agree V8S10. Anyone know of Mirro Company? They make cookware. Well we've had 4 or 5 plants in the small city that I live in. The County gave them a loan last year to keep them going, but from what I understand the Japs are taking over the cookware market too. That and some of the plants have moved to Mexico for substandard work at a very cheep labor rate. Hum, quality for price. Well, you get what you pay for I guess.