Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I just bought the trinity full system for the Predator.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just bought the trinity full system for the Predator.......

I just perchased a new trinity full system for the Predator, Dyno jet kit, and K&N... They claim to get around 50+ HP with this ,although Im still a little skeptic on those numbers. I also went to a 13tooth and Pro Armour nerfs, although as of now they are on back order through Rocky Mountain... if anyone knows where they are avail. please let me know....... Anyone here have this exaust system on ther predator? I would love to hear how good it is and how it sounds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tina..........

Old 05-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

I have been waiting since 4/7/03. Rocky Mountain told me the last two weeks in April and after calls and finally an e-mail they are now saying Pro Armor gives them shipping dates but they never show. The next possible date is 5/15/03. I hope they come soon because I can't wait to install them![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You can get them direct from Pro Armor but they are $195 + shipping + tax(if any) compaired to Rocky mountain's $188 with shipping. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Best bet is still to wait for Rocky Mountain.

Old 05-04-2003, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

got mine from ronnies for 200 with shipping. got them in 3 days. bad part, only black netting, no red but black looks great
? do you have the trinity system yet? or are they on back order?

Old 05-04-2003, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

The Trinity was on back order, but they will have a few pumped out this wk end, but I dont know if they are spoken for, they made me an exception, I was supposed to be contacted ASAP when they went for retail, but they didnt, so he made me up one to ship out on Mon.(or so he siad) I got a cof. number ,so I should get it by Wed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Ill give Pro Armour a call tomorrow, and see if they have any in stock, I dont mind paying a little more, it beats the price of Ac pro pegs for sure! I love the Ac but not for close to 300.00. Oh btw, anyone interested in a trinity, it does not come spark arrested so its another 60.00 for that or a super trap is also 60.00 Ill give you all an update if interested.. TINA.

Old 05-04-2003, 05:11 PM
Range Rover

Please tell me how the bike runs and the gains over stock i am probly going to get one too! thanks

Old 05-05-2003, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

Will do..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They did tell me that the DB is around a hefty 105 before the spark arrestor so thatshould quiet it down a bit, or the supertrap will drop it a few more on the DB,but will notice a bit of loss with that... Tina......