ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Polls (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polls/)
-   -   Have you ever injured yourself while riding an ATV? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polls/312992-have-you-ever-injured-yourself-while-riding-atv.html)

scrambler400enoge 05-23-2009 12:49 AM

Have you ever injured yourself while riding an ATV?

It isn't much but I sprained my ankle when I was out riding.

MooseHenden 05-23-2009 10:37 AM

Nothing more than tires muscles at the end of 80 miles of riding, thank God.

user493 05-23-2009 06:13 PM

Once I was thrown off my quad and cracked a few ribs.

mschillingii 05-23-2009 06:27 PM

I'm not very smart but... rolled 4 different times 2 of which going up bad hills 1 doing side wheelies and 1 when a landing a jump on a 3 wheeler and having front end broke off. never really got bad hurt just bruses and bumps. had a sprained ankle when had a 3 wheeler left me behind doing a wheelie. I should be the poster child for wearing a helmet.

HawkeyeRider 05-24-2009 12:46 AM

I dont consider this an injury, but I pulled a muscle in my back picking up my Hawk when it was stuck in the mud. So technicaly I wasnt riding... :huh:

patriotgrunt 06-11-2009 12:42 AM

When I was younger I hit a wash out going pretty good. Flew over the top of the handle bars and damaged the jewels as I cleared the front head lights. Thankfully after a few minutes I was able to walk away. The bike was a good one though and had no damage.

sibomber8 06-11-2009 08:40 PM

today as a matter of fact. Fractured my ankle and sprained my wrist.

chuck_raduenz 06-12-2009 09:15 PM

i voted no. iv come close but never did.

firehog 06-12-2009 10:33 PM

A bunch of buddies and I were at the sand dunes last week for a few days of atv'ing, some had dirt bikes. I didn't clear a jump off a razorback, atleast 20 feet in the air, hit a wall of sand at about 40 mph! (picked the worst line I could! LOL!) I'm not gonna lie, it hurt! Knocked my a** out! I remember jumping right back up, running up to my preddy thinking I was going to just hop back on and ride off like nothing happened. Then all I remember was waking up, hearing myself breathing heavily and one of my buddies saying "he must be allright, he's still breathing"! By then they were all surrounding me. I was out for a while! I laughed it off and off we rode. I still have sore muscles I didn't know existed! I bent my steering stem and broke the brackets to my air box, broke the hold down screw to my fuel tank, but no damage to the A arms! Who said Predators aren't built tough! LOL! I really gotta quit riding like I was 18, though!

RPM 06-15-2009 07:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got hit by a Dumb @ss in a Sand Rail. Knocked me out for over 45 minutes, cracked my sternum and screwed up my shoulder not to mention my Quad.

Attachment 21512

Attachment 21513

Attachment 21514