Kymco UTV aftermarket accessories - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Old 07-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider

Default Kymco UTV aftermarket accessories

Owners of Kymco UTV's realize that after market accessories are few and far between, but with their growing success more are becoming availiable as time goes on. One of the newest to come along is Off Road Body Armor out of the state of Missouri. They are currently making a front brush gard, a set of tree kickers, and a rear bumper. Just this week I received a set of the tree kickers and a rear bumper. These things are well made and heavy duty, they have a durable powder coating finish and come with the necessary fasteners for installation. The rear bumper bolts on with 4 bolts to holes already in the frame of the vehicle and the tree kickers bolt to the frame thru bolt holes already used for skid plates, but these holes are also right in the frame itself. The tree kickers require to make an existing hole larger to accomadate the larger bolt but anyone with basic tool knowledge will find the job quite simple. When finished they not only look good but are very functional as well. These will help protect the plastic body panels on your machine from trees and rocks. Price is quite reasonable when compared to other brand and manufacturers of similar products. If your an Artic Cat fan then be aware that the new cat 500 Utility is a Kymco 450i with artic cat emblems on it, don't knock it as Kymco is building some fine machines and have an excellent reputation. That is one reason companies like Artic Cat and others like Kawasaki, and Polaris and Honda use their engines and transmissions. "Off Road Body Armor" has stepped to the plate with quality aftermarket parts for the Kymco brand and other manufacturers using the Kymco chasis and bodies for their own brand.
Attached Thumbnails
Kymco UTV aftermarket accessories-011.jpg   Kymco UTV aftermarket accessories-016.jpg  
Old 07-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

I would guess many of the accessories that fit the Prowler 500 would fit your 450i. I remember when the Mazda pickup truck was basically a rebadged Ford Ranger. Pretty much every Ranger accessory would fit the Mazda truck. Might not be quite the same situation but at least stuff like skidplates, wheel and tire packages and winch and winch mounts made for the Prowler 500 should probably fit your 450i. Since its also a brand new model, that might not help you much either though.