Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride in Westchester, Putnam Dutchess County, NY and Fairfield County CT

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 02:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride in Westchester, Putnam Dutchess County, NY and Fairfield County CT

I am looking to buy a used lakota and would like to start riding. Does anyone know of any area in Westchester, Putnam or Dutchess County, NY where I could find trails to ride. I also could ride in the Western Connecticut area if anyone knows of any trails there? Again, if anyone has any used or new lakota or knows anyone that is looking to sell one in the area, please let me know.

Thanks

Old 12-11-2003, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Where to ride in Westchester, Putnam Dutchess County, NY and Fairfield County CT

Sorry ndawg,
the powers that be requested that i edit the for sale stuff out. I emailed you with my cell # so lets correspond that way regarding the lakota.

Jason

Old 12-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey,
I e-mailed you about getting more info, but if you didn't check it, this is what i wrote... I was wondering if you could tell me alittle more about the lakota you have for sale? Whats the condition of it? Has it ever been flipped, wrecked, rolled, or been in any type of accident? Does it have any type of warranty? do you have a title for it? or registration, because i want to register it in NY... Also, do you have more pictures of it? of the engine, rear end? all around? Also, is it stock, or have you done any mods?

Thanks

Old 12-12-2003, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

Old 12-12-2003, 11:25 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Check out Ctriders.com

Old 12-18-2003, 08:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

Find anywhere good to ride in Southern NY state?

I am in Westchester and plan on carting to Modena - www.atvny.com
looking for something closer to home.. maybe in Rockland country , or North Jersey

Shoot me an email if you find some place cool...

Fatzke

Old 12-31-2003, 06:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Alright,
So i did some research and found out their are some trails in New Paltz, NY that are supposed to be pretty good. Anyone know anything about those? I heard you can pay real cheap for a day and ride all day in the state park trails, is this true?

Also, so people were telling me there were some good trails in Paterson, NY, anyone here anything about that?

Thanks

Old 01-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

Modena - Lembo lake - 30 bucks 400 acres - http://www.atvny.com/home.html
never been there but plan on going in the coming weeks....

Old 01-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Trailblazer

I LIVE IN WHITE PLAINS NY .I RIDE WITH MY FRIENDS ALMOST EVERY SUNDAY .WE RIDE ON RT 52 KENT NY I OWN SOME PROPERTY AND THERE ARE SOME NICE TRAILS AND WE RIDE ATV NY EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS. IF YOU GUYS WAN TO GET TOGETHER GIVE ME A CALL AT 914 906 7993 OR E MAIL ME AT BMW4EVERME@AOL.COM

Old 01-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Trailblazer

Ndawg
Got a nice lakota that would run real good in your area. Let me know if interested.

Quick Reply: Where to ride in Westchester, Putnam Dutchess County, NY and Fairfield County CT