Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

New member, and new ATV owner.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 10:37 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member, and new ATV owner.

I probably should have posted here, before hitting the Suzuki and Chinese Quads sections.

I have never owned a quad until this week. Bought an LT80 for my son and daughter, and they love it. Already finding out that these things require religious maintenance, or the fun stops. Tonight I removed the air filter, only to watch it disintegrate in my hands. LOL

I am hoping to get a 4 seat UTV for my wife, and our family, mostly for working on the land, but also for fun. Great to be here, and already I've found some helpful people here.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:22 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome.

Old 04-21-2017, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the Connection.

Old 04-21-2017, 07:36 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi motc777: You're like me, new to ATV Connection, and a new ATV owner. The only difference is I'm a old new ATV owner. Very old indeed. I find the ATV Connection a very helpful Forum for technical problems and more importantly I find good folks here.

That Suzuki LT80 is a classic small ATV. There is quite a following here on these Forums. Here is a link to one of the many threads on the LT80.

https://atvconnection.com/forums/suz...1-lt-80-a.html

You can look Suzuki up on the Brands Discussion Forum, then Suzuki and then search on LT80. It is a famous quad. Here is the link just for your convenience. You probably have already read most of the threads.

https://atvconnection.com/forums/suzuki/

David