Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Honda Rancher 350 hose question

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 02:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Rancher 350 hose question

I'm working on a 2004 Honda TRX350FM which apparently has been sitting for years. The vacuum hoses are all dry rotted and disconnected. I'm attaching 2 pictures to help with my 2 questions. In the first picture, I have an arrow pointing to a nipple on the carb. What hose should connect here? In the second picture, I have arrows pointing to 3 hoses that all meet up near the carburetor, one coming from the rear brake, one coming from the rear transfer case, and one coming from somewhere in the front. Should I connect these with a Y, or what. Thanks, in advance, for the help!

Which hose should connect to this nipple?

3 unattached hoses, one from the front, one from the rear brake, and one from the rear transfer case. Should I connect them with a Y, or what?

Old 08-20-2018, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

The nipple in first photo should haVe line going the air cut off value black plastic value on the side of carb, the front and rear differentail is vent line its opens on the other end just route some where close the tank remember leave open, the small black line close the carb all are carb vent lines yes you could tee together just leave other ends open so carb will ventIMO

Old 08-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by papa hogg scoot
The nipple in first photo should haVe line going the air cut off value black plastic value on the side of carb, the front and rear differentail is vent line its opens on the other end just route some where close the tank remember leave open, the small black line close the carb all are carb vent lines yes you could tee together just leave other ends open so carb will ventIMO
Thanks!!!!!