Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Shuangjian 250 road legal quad where to find parts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 06:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shuangjian 250 road legal quad where to find parts?

Hi i live in france and i got my self a Chinese quad and can't find parts for the chassis or anything about this brand...
I need a axle **** thing cause they put the wrong one on it and its drives horrible not straight and has its own life... Can't go past30kmh unless i have a dead wish.. Already crached 3 times i need to fix it and have the same axle as original .. But its not the standard shineray one..

Old 11-21-2018, 02:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

It seems that your ATV is only called Shuangjian 250 in France. If you can find the maker, you may be able to find someone supplying parts for it under another name. I tried Google and it showed videos of Bashan ATVs, are they identical?

Old 11-21-2018, 03:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by merryman
It seems that your ATV is only called Shuangjian 250 in France. If you can find the maker, you may be able to find someone supplying parts for it under another name. I tried Google and it showed videos of Bashan ATVs, are they identical?
I know i get the same bashan but its not the same, i mean its the closest i got, but the front axle are not the same. The upper suspension arm is the same on the bashan 250 s11 but not the lower, but i might end up buying the bashen lower arm and axles and put that on my quad but that is kinda of expensive . But j don't see a other solution .

Old 11-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

@merryman
LOl the vin plat says
zhejiang sunjazz gymnastic équipement
Gotta love that, but i figured out its a bashan 200/250 clone still doesn't solve my front wheel axle problem.. Maybe juste buy 2 new ones and hope that fix my ****...Spam word

Old 11-22-2018, 02:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

Done a bit more googling and Sunjazz Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd. share the same phone number. My guess would be, outside France, the importers will be calling them something else. Problem is, what?

Old 11-22-2018, 03:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by merryman
Done a bit more googling and Sunjazz Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd. share the same phone number. My guess would be, outside France, the importers will be calling them something else. Problem is, what?
I mean it is basically a bashan but not totally . That is the problem.. And i don't wanna spend 2 lower control arms of bashan + 2 wheel axles. . Cause i be way to much into this quad. I paid 600€ but if i need to changed all that be like +150€ not really in the mood for that

Old 11-22-2018, 09:22 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

The wrong axle nut should have nothing to do with your deathwish riding unless they did not get it tight allowing the front hub assembly to move.. To me it would be more of adjusting your tow to much or to little will give you a death wobble

Old 11-22-2018, 09:25 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Zrock
The wrong axle nut should have nothing to do with your deathwish riding unless they did not get it tight allowing the front hub assembly to move.. To me it would be more of adjusting your tow to much or to little will give you a death wobble
Yeah one wheel is more negative camber (the one with the wrong axle. )

Old 11-22-2018, 09:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

This is the one i need

And this is the wrong one

Old 11-22-2018, 10:04 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Your looking at the spindle.. that makes a little more sense... sure balljoints are good

Quick Reply: Shuangjian 250 road legal quad where to find parts?