Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Intro...

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 07:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Intro...

Hey all, I'm Tony and I live in Vaudreuil, Quebec, Canada. It's just outside of Montreal.
I don't have a quad yet, but I'm shopping....
I have ridden quads in the past, but never owned one of my own.
I grew up on BMX bikes and motocross.
I switched to DH mountain biking and when my daughter was born, I just didn't have the same drive. I just wanted to be with her.
As she grew a bit, I finally got my moto permit and I'm currently riding an FZ-09. It's fun, but my wife is scared of bikes and won't go near one.
Quads however, have 4 wheels and that's "safer" in her mind. If she only knew....LOL
Sooooo....Yeah. I'm in the market for a quad or two. Probably 2, but it might end up as an ATV and a SxS, who knows.
Currently have my eye on an Outlander Max North Edition as it has heated grips (also on the rear grips) for the Winter months for the wife and mini.
Maybe a Renegade or a Raptor for me. Not sure which way I want to go. I've mainly ridden sport quads (Quadracers, 250Rs, etc), and while I like the idea of AWD, I just love pitching a quad sideways.
Feel free to ask me anything...

Old 01-14-2019, 06:28 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 01-14-2019, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome.
The North Edition is a nice package for colder climates.
The Renegade is very pitchable, especially with the 850 or 1000 cc. And you get 4wd for those slow, technical, muddy, snowy, or rocky terrains.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:01 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys !!
I still don't own a new machine, but my wife and daughter now have full gear.
We have an Outlander Max 650 XT and a Maverick Sport 1000 reserved for tomorrow.
The rental place is 3 hours away, and we are renting their most powerful machines.
A friend of ours is also joining us, and renting an Outlander Max 570 DPS, so we'll have that to compare in terms of power.
We'll see which machine my ladies like best, and then we can start shopping for the toys.