ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Sport Quads (https://atvconnection.com/forums/sport-quads/)
-   -   Who is the best atv manufacturer (https://atvconnection.com/forums/sport-quads/124683-who-best-atv-manufacturer.html)

EXRydaH 11-06-2003 10:51 PM

Who is the best atv manufacturer

Tell me what ya think...I think its Honda because I have one and I like the way they all run

1BigDSRider 11-06-2003 11:08 PM

Hard to say.

Yamaha has upped the bar several times.
Bombardier started the big bore 4stroke wars and still leading!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Kawasaki brought the largest sport bike. 700 V-Force.

All of these are good attempts aswell.
My vote is for Bombardier. But i am partial.

aintnostoppinme1 11-06-2003 11:25 PM

i like yamaha's sport quads but ive never had a yamaha so i dont know the durability on it. i have 2 hondas so im gunna say honda

trailride 11-06-2003 11:34 PM

well honda has my vote on the street bikes buit yamaha has it on the atv's except for my 650 and 700. but yamaha makes more models to choose from thats why the dominate the market. but i also think honda makes the most reliable atv out there .just not the most powerful quads on the market . Id love to piece a bike together using all the best from each brand, then we would have the ultimate quad.we will call it the YAMAKAWIZUONDALARIS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

EXRydaH 11-06-2003 11:53 PM

yeah trailride that would be cool and yamaha does have a lot to choose from everybody has to start competeing more their banshee looks like its still runnin the show

TexasPsycho 11-07-2003 11:03 AM

i've had probably over 20 street bikes and i have to admit the honda 929 is pretty awsome. for speed though i like the suzuki gsx1300 or the kawasaki z1200. out of all the dirt bikes i have owned the yz450f and the cfr450 were tough to top, couldn't really choose which one of those would be better. as for 4 wheeler i would have to say bombardier, because it is the only one i have owned. i just started riding 4 wheelers a couple of months ago. i have heard a lot of good points on all of them though. if i had bill gates money i would just buy one of each[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Speedy2222 11-07-2003 02:02 PM

for outta the box racing quads n jsut great sport quads i'd say cannondale takes it even tho i've never owned a cannondale

ZBlaster 11-09-2003 04:39 PM

im goin with bomb...

420EX 11-09-2003 06:11 PM

i'd have to say honda or yamaha, i'v had both and im pretty satisfied

bigslim78 11-09-2003 06:52 PM

i'll go with bomb also