Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Gas Gas

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas Gas

Has anyone seen one of those gas gas quads? I've seen them in magazines but nowhere else.

Old 11-12-2003, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gas Gas

yea only in a mag but they look bad-*** and there american made[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gas Gas

I have seen the Gas Gas dirtbikes but not the quad

Old 11-13-2003, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Gas Gas

i have the 300 and Gas Gas builds a good 2-stroke machine, IMO... i'm working on dialing in the suspension, but other than that i've had no major problems. the power is extremely smooth for a 2-stroke, they are very stable on the ground and in the air.... and as with any 2-stroke- more can be coaxed out of it.
from what my dealer has told me they are still working the kinks out of the 4-strokes... and it's understandable, GG has a long history with 2 strokes, but not thumpers. they make some of the world's best trials & enduro bikes, and rival KTM in most European markets, they are just new to quads, and need to do some advertising... they have a great product.

for more info... do a search for gasgas in the 'kids quads & other makes" section....

Old 11-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Trailblazer
Default Gas Gas

I also have a 300 and love it the company is based out of Spain and yes they are street legal there but the us versions do not come with the turn signals although the holes are still drilled out where they were, they are well worth the money take any qaput chrome a-arms+2 +1 a=arms on it extended axle nerf bars douglas wheels and maxxis tires on it along wioth the best brakes in the business in brembo and a hydraulic cluctch not to mention the extas like spedometer and hour meter, and bumper, skid plates and see what you come up with for a price not to mention the polished pipe and a decant carb, ohlins shocks your 8000 dollars is well spent when youd spend over 11000 on any other quad with the same hop ups not to mention the motor runs damn well for a stock motor