Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

I crashed sunday...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I crashed sunday...

Well, sunday, i went to the MX track with a friend and we were hitting a tabletop about 45 feet, if not, more. The last time i hit it, on my banshee, i came up short with the rear tire hitting the flat part of it, and my front tires hitting over the edge about 2 feet. the shocks are set up hard (but i broke the cheap **** on the rezzie so i cant adjust it) and the rebound bounced me over the front in the path of the banshee coming at me at about 35/40mph. It ran me over leaving me with lots of scrapes and some bruises, busted my nose, made me bite the insides of my mouth (lips and cheeks) making it bleed as well, and i almost had a concussion, plus, i threw up about a 45min to an hour later. I had a hard time seeing for at least 2 minutes after the crash, it pulled my shoe and my goggles off. My helmet and chest protector werent very lucky either, they both had large scrapes all over them, if it had been my head, it would have been a pretty bloody mess and my back wouldnt look so good either. Thank God for helmets

Old 02-24-2004, 10:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

That sucks, hope you heal up quick and get back out there. Brad

Old 02-24-2004, 10:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that.. Hope you feel better soon..

TrailRider

Old 02-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks, im already doing better, just really sore in my left leg and on my right elbow, should be alright by Saturday hopefully, Man, when my head hurt it felt like a migrane from hell, i couldnt lay down or anything without it hurting, i took a couple advils or something and it helped it alot, just gotta wait for the bruises to heal now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 02-24-2004, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

Man that sucks to hear... You werent riding with Ozzy were you..LOL

Old 02-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Spudss
Man that sucks to hear... You werent riding with Ozzy were you..LOL
LOFL! thats the funniest thing ive ever heard, lol, Nah, i wasnt riding with him or doing drugs like he does either, lol.

Old 02-25-2004, 12:33 AM
Range Rover

lucky those gashes and scrapes were on the chest protector and helmet and not on you, good to hear you're doing better. how did the shee make out?

Old 02-25-2004, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

The shee made it out without even the smallest scratch, luckily for it, i cushioned the landing for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear you're all good Hondaracer, when I wiped out back in November and busted my collarbone, I didn't even have a good story to go with it. You are correct about the gear, my helmet suffered some pretty good scuffs...also I now own a chest protector. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

hondaracer305 did you go to the doctor/hospital?

I'm not a doctor but I will tell you that "i threw up about a 45min to an hour later. I had a hard time seeing for at least 2 minutes after the crash" = big time head injury.

If I was you I would go see a doctor, even now. Just my 2 cents, probably worth a lot less than that.

Quick Reply: I crashed sunday...