Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

DG Accelerator... what do u guys think

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DG Accelerator... what do u guys think

Got the pipe today! put it on....man, is this thang sweet!!!!!! i got a good jump in power in 3rd and 4th gear! It the sound, unexplainable!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Range Rover

Every raptor owner I have talked to hated that pipe. They all said other pipes make way more power all around.

Old 02-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Well good thing that he has a 400 and not a raptor, well i have that pipe and think that it is a bad *** pipe, the sound of it is sweet and the performance i gained from it was crazy. My quad is so much meaner since i got this pipe and no stock lakota has a chance against mine. Glad you like it fastdvx400 i just helped out some else with choosing a pipe for their quad and he got the same pipe Xcclerator stage 3 and he has a lakota like me and loves it. I have had no problems ever with my Dg pipe, but the only thing i have heard bad about them is that there to loud, noise dont bother me but it may to others [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

O and fastdvx400 you gotta get some pics up of your quad must look sweet with the pipe!

Old 02-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Vunit
Well good thing that he has a 400 and not a raptor, well i have that pipe and think that it is a bad *** pipe, the sound of it is sweet and the performance i gained from it was crazy. My quad is so much meaner since i got this pipe and no stock lakota has a chance against mine. Glad you like it fastdvx400 i just helped out some else with choosing a pipe for their quad and he got the same pipe Xcclerator stage 3 and he has a lakota like me and loves it. I have had no problems ever with my Dg pipe, but the only thing i have heard bad about them is that there to loud, noise dont bother me but it may to others [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Ill bet that the dg pipe is the only pipe you have ever run on your lakota...Ill bet you get better gains with other pipes

Old 02-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Especially if your running 13 mile races, huh proraptor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: proraptor
Originally posted by: Vunit
Ill bet that the dg pipe is the only pipe you have ever run on your lakota...Ill bet you get better gains with other pipes
well the only other good pipe they make for the lakota is the supertrapp and i gurantee you won't get no better gains with it than dg.(there about equal)Even if they made the really good pipes for the lakota,you wouldn't get that much more power and that isn't worth the more $$ these other companies charge for there exhausts.

Old 02-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks for the info Vunit & Clover , one of these days i will learn how to put pictures on this darn thing.

Not trying to **** anyone off, but i would appreciate it if the rest of you would congradulate me on getting a pipe on my quad... i dont really have the deep pockets to waste 500 dollars just for a pipe.
I got this pipe for $119.00 and for the money I think i done very good for the power and sound.
give me a break guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Well why would i change my exhaust once i buy it for $315.00, what is the piont of buy a pipe and keeping it for a week and then get another one. I also didnt want a pipe that everyone else had on their lakota's. There is only a few lakota's out ther that i know with the Dg xcclerator and everyone with this pipe loves it so far. Anyways not everyone has a ton of money to drop into their quads. O and nice pipe fastdvx400...lol... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the New-Found power [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Happy Trails Man!