Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Looking for desert seat for my 400ex build ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for desert seat for my 400ex build ?

hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows a reputable business that makes the thicker desert style seat covers and foam ? I recently got a 400ex that I’ve restored and I’m looking for one of these seats in red and black that won’t kill me on price, will not ever deal with highflight again , I’ve read on some forums about other companies making them but cannot find anything now ? Or if anyone has an idea where to look ? I see these seats on custom banshees and 250r atc more than anything , thanks

Old 04-17-2018, 03:58 PM
Country Rider

Originally Posted by 4bratsdad
hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows a reputable business that makes the thicker desert style seat covers and foam ? I recently got a 400ex that I’ve restored and I’m looking for one of these seats in red and black that won’t kill me on price, will not ever deal with highflight again , I’ve read on some forums about other companies making them but cannot find anything now ? Or if anyone has an idea where to look ? I see these seats on custom banshees and 250r atc more than anything , thanks
Not a ton of seat covers provide much much foam. The best thing would to just ask your local dealer on their opinion and what they carry.

Old 04-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks , but I wasn’t looking for anything stock or stock looking , the desert seat was the look I wanted , I wouldn’t give the dealer in my town the time of day ,if your not looking for a new bike they walk away from you , Ive done a custom build everything is new or polished , I just wanted a seat that was not like the norm , and something different than the flames skulls and rebel flags I see on eBay , not my style at all

Old 04-20-2018, 07:40 AM
Country Rider

Originally Posted by 4bratsdad
Thanks , but I wasn’t looking for anything stock or stock looking , the desert seat was the look I wanted , I wouldn’t give the dealer in my town the time of day ,if your not looking for a new bike they walk away from you , Ive done a custom build everything is new or polished , I just wanted a seat that was not like the norm , and something different than the flames skulls and rebel flags I see on eBay , not my style at all
I completely understand that. I guess I'm not sure of any websites with the type of seat your looking for