Looking for desert seat for my 400ex build ? - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Old 04-17-2018, 07:53 AM
Trailblazer

Default Looking for desert seat for my 400ex build ?

hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows a reputable business that makes the thicker desert style seat covers and foam ? I recently got a 400ex that Iíve restored and Iím looking for one of these seats in red and black that wonít kill me on price, will not ever deal with highflight again , Iíve read on some forums about other companies making them but cannot find anything now ? Or if anyone has an idea where to look ? I see these seats on custom banshees and 250r atc more than anything , thanks
Old 04-17-2018, 03:58 PM
Country Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bratsdad View Post
hey guys I was just wondering if anyone knows a reputable business that makes the thicker desert style seat covers and foam ? I recently got a 400ex that Iíve restored and Iím looking for one of these seats in red and black that wonít kill me on price, will not ever deal with highflight again , Iíve read on some forums about other companies making them but cannot find anything now ? Or if anyone has an idea where to look ? I see these seats on custom banshees and 250r atc more than anything , thanks
Not a ton of seat covers provide much much foam. The best thing would to just ask your local dealer on their opinion and what they carry.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks , but I wasnít looking for anything stock or stock looking , the desert seat was the look I wanted , I wouldnít give the dealer in my town the time of day ,if your not looking for a new bike they walk away from you , Ive done a custom build everything is new or polished , I just wanted a seat that was not like the norm , and something different than the flames skulls and rebel flags I see on eBay , not my style at all
Old Yesterday, 07:40 AM
Country Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bratsdad View Post
Thanks , but I wasnít looking for anything stock or stock looking , the desert seat was the look I wanted , I wouldnít give the dealer in my town the time of day ,if your not looking for a new bike they walk away from you , Ive done a custom build everything is new or polished , I just wanted a seat that was not like the norm , and something different than the flames skulls and rebel flags I see on eBay , not my style at all
I completely understand that. I guess I'm not sure of any websites with the type of seat your looking for