Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Lol, for an extra 1.2 grand more, you sure as hell better get better shocks, more power, and better handling. Dude, for the casual rider, the YFZ just doesnt make sense. What does the majority of the ATV riders do? Do they all race? Hell no. Not every rider can afford a 7 grand machine either. Theyll own a Z (or something else) before a 7 grand quad. I know that the YFZ shinesat high speeds, I never said it didnt. You keep saying the same thing over and over like I dont get it. Im not anti yamaha at all, Im just saying that for a lot of people the Z makes more sense. Where I ride, a YFZ would suck *****. My Z is even too wide in some spots, and Ive paid for that. The YFZ DOENST do it all! neither does the Z, but its more capable than the YFZ in some area. The only place the YFZ has it beat, IMO, is at the track. Ridley, youre a fu cken moron.

Old 08-22-2003, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

Not To Spoil Your Fun But the YFZ Handles Way Better than My Z Did in the Trails i Live in the mountains So I Do Most of My Riding in the Trails and I Can Haul A$$ Through The Trails we Have here with No Problems. The Suspension Works Better than the Aftermarket Setup i Had on My Z .. and For MX Tracks It works Even Better than Anything i Have Ever Been On Besides My Friends 250R .

Dont Be Such a Poor Sport and Quit Bashing the YFZ .. It's Not Our Fault We Keep Passing You ...LOL

Old 08-22-2003, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah .. It's Funny.. I Had Roughly 9000 In My Z and I still Have a Faster Better Handling Stock YFZ .. I Was Pi$$ed Because they Didnt Come Out with It Sooner

Old 08-22-2003, 02:06 AM
Pro Rider

OMFG, I was NEVER dissing the YFZ. I was saying it wasnt practical for MOST people.

Ridley, if you even knew... My dad builds houses, for 19 years, own the company, 42ft $300,000 motorhome, 1970 Chevelle SS, 2000 mustang saleen, Lexus LS 430 (loaded), Lexus LX 470, F-250, 2 quads, 2 dirtbikes, golf cart, go kart... keep going? Our house is worth $600,000, and we're building a 7,000+ square foot house... shut your fu cken mouth about my dad now, you fu cken good for nothin piece of sh it. I read and read and read on these things. This forum is full of nothin but dishonest good for nothin dont know their sh it fu ckers. Learn to read, if you did, you would know I never was bashing the YFZ, all I was saying is that it isnt practical for everyone. Fu cken moron.

YFZ Insanity: Learn how to type. You dont capitalize every d@mn word, then not capitalize "i". Gte some better shocks man, Works are not all that great, Peps, Axis, Elka, ect would offer much better performance, throw on some arms too, then youll see what the Z is capable of. The YFZ has nice shocks and is pretty wide, thats why it handles great.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

lol You know what that sounds Like to me sounds like a Little kid Throwing friggin fit .. ooowww im toooo rich to be wrong i can afford to be ignorant because my daddy might as well own the whole da mn planet because we live in a $600k house and i own everything that exists and i can Read .. wow does reading all that crap really make you feel smarter than the people that actually have the experiance .. you know what it is .. you saw your daddy get his A$$ handed to him when he was racing his little 4 bangin ford Pony against a YFZ .. i bet you have VW's too huh .. cause i bet someone who drives a 68 vw bug could outrun your slow @$$ mustang .. Do you think i give a real crap that you hate the yfz because the dealer didnt want a little stupid kid crappin up his showroom floor and wouldnt let you sit on one.. GET REAL .. you cry worse than my 2 year old daughter .. ( and i thought she was bad ) .. if your so rich go and buy yourself some dignity and stop making yourself look like such a PU$$Y ..

Next Time im in your Neck of the woods i'll Be sure to Look Behind me to make sure you don't get roosted to bad

Old 08-22-2003, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider

WTF is the matter with you guys? I never said the YFZ was crap, ya dipsh!ts. Ridley was saying my dad couldnt afford a better quad, and I should work over time at mcdonalds, so I showed him. Lol, a 4 banger saleen.... shows how much you know. Its a fu cken V8. 350hp, not the most, but it moves. Ridley, youre showin your maturity too, arguing and bashin a 15 year old, you too yfz. Youre sayin I dont know how to ride? I never mentioned riding skills. Nah, no VWs, I would have mentioned them... AM I crying? No, Im not even very worked up. I find adults who argue with 15 year old ammusing.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

Lol, did I ever act older than I am? You said I act immature, not many adults are all that immature.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to rain on your parade kid but you dont know jack crap.. Not everyone is as rich and royal as you are not to mention retarded.. and here are some simple facts of Life.. something you also know very little about from the sound of it .
1. Not everybody can Afford to learn how to read as good as you
2. Not everybody can Afford to put top Notch parts on thier Quads
3. Not everybody believes everything they read in magazines
4. Money will not buy you respect ( $600K house .. Hehe ) .... WOW GOOD FOR YOU
5. Life Sucks and One of these days your going to Wake up in your Mid 90's and kick yourself in the @$$ for not buying a YFZ
6. Only losers cry about getting beat .... And only losers deny the fact that they are wrong
7. Casual riders ( Like me ) are the biggest % of the Market when it comes to Buying atv's and a most of them already own a yfz

Trust me i work at a yamaha & suzuki dealership...

Old 08-22-2003, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

Ridley was gettin to the point that my dad doesnt have much money. So I set him straight. I pay for teh mods on my quad, I dont have anything that is worth more than $100 on my quad. Your just a brand loyal piece of **** that doesnt help anybody cause you dont know what the hell is going on. I cant believe you think the YFZ does everything better than any other sport quad out there.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

lol this is good

Quick Reply: Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...