Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 03:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Brand Loyal ? yeah i doubt it .. i'm not gonna lie to ya kid i loved my Z but i'm willing to admit that it was a $hit when it comes to performance ... i own a honda too and i Grew up on a kx80 .. ( Just is case you did'nt know thats a kawasaki ) LOL .. suzuki has been one of my favorite brands for years and i still think some of the Bikes and Quads they make are superior to other brands ( But not the yfz ) the Comment about your daddy's mustang was a joke .. i know its a V-8 but with an idiot Driving it .. well it really don't matter it will probably end up in the ditch anyways .. and you should Probably go to bed so that you can get up and go to school tomorrow and so that you can learn something before you get to ignorant and start sparking off at the mouth about things you don'n know.

Old 08-22-2003, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

Lol, I have a KX85. Do you really think the YFZ is a do-it-all sport quad? Well its not, its a racer (since you havnt figured that out yet). End up in a ditch... lmao.... school hasnt started yet. Maybe you should go back to school so you can learn which words youre supposed to captalize. Your one of those guys who still think the 400EX is revolutionary...

Youre just a guy who has to have the best of everything.... if I had to have the best, I probably would have went with the YFZ and though its a do-it-all quad... like you. I know whats out there. I have to work for the mods I want on it, theyre not just handed over to me... your daughter cries a lot cause everything is handed to her, you dont know what the fu ck you should do when she starts crying, so you give in, cause you dont know **** about anything.

I was never bashing the YFZ (since you clearly didnt get it the other thousand times I typed that)

Old 08-22-2003, 03:43 AM
Pro Rider

wow it's all starting to make sense now .. your absolutely right .. lol i'm not going to comment about my daughter because i dont have custody over her and her momma does spoil her .. but thats beside the point what the heck do you know you must speak from experiance you biggot little rich f ag .. you must have been held to much or something .. i Never said that the YFZ was the god of all quads .. i simply said that with all of the $$$ that i put into my Z-400 i still did not have the performance that i wanted out of it .. the yfz on the other hand runs neck and neck if not better in some ways than my modded Z .. My z held up fine in the trails .. my yfz rides just as good but is easier to ride faster around the tree's that you will be wrecking into ( Due to lack of experiance ) therefore don't go Patronizing me for liking the yfz better. and another thing you were the one sparking off about being rich !! i usually have to work an extra 20 hours of overtime each week just to save up cash for my hobbies .. and OH JEEZ i only own a $70,000 Dollar House Pity me .. ( I can brag about my house i bought it not my daddy ) .. Grow up then you can try to second guess why my daughter cries so much .. and even if i did think that the yfz was the worlds best quad i would know better than you .. Because i have been riding since you were squirming around inside a trojan

Old 08-22-2003, 03:48 AM
Trailblazer

hey butfu*k u left me out when u went off on ridley and yzfinsanity
friends i dont know about u all but i dont like that this kid very much i guess he reads to much dirtwheels and daydreams of racing instead of doing... fu*k ur dad i could give a rats a$$ less if he makes 4 mill a year and has more cars than a da mn junk yard... **** i got everything i want a hota$$ girlfriend, a bada$$ car, a bada$$ truck and a bada$$ ex and im only 18... ha... why? because i didnt get everything handed to me, got a really good job pullin about 65 g's a year but i work my butt off... wish i could meet you so i could:
1. race you, beat you
2. race ur dad, beat him he can chose which ever car he wants to lose in
3. punk u out!!!! u need it
you dont know nuthin.. u just read alot of dirtwheels and try to talk smart and act smart but what ur doin is makin urself look dumb
do u have any friends cuz u brag way to much dont see how anyone could stand you? do u pay em off to be ur friends?
how long u been riding cant be to long ur only 15 so u prolly dont know much about fourwheelrs jsut what u read in DW... ever raced in a mx or cc bet u got beat or wrecked!
i was wondering do u find it amusing that a 18 year old is arguing with a 15 year old.. cuz dam* i bet if we knew each other u woulda already got ur wig split by me a couple of dozen times
yzfinsanity:
ooowww im toooo rich to be wrong i can afford to be ignorant because my daddy might as well own the whole da mn planet because we live in a $600k house and i own everything that exists and i can Read .. (that was funny)

well im outskee, dont know what else to make fun of this dude about

Old 08-22-2003, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider

Lmao ... you can be my friend for free how about that .. I'll even hold out the tax

Old 08-22-2003, 04:05 AM
Trailblazer

sounds good jsut dont be braggin about all ur dads stuff lol

Old 08-22-2003, 04:14 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah my dad is a Loser like srk's dad... J/K so i don't brag too much about him

Old 08-22-2003, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

I went off about the money cause Ridley was getting to the point that my dad could afford a better ride, all I was getting to was that he could if he wantd. I dont get everything handed to me you fu cken @ssholes, you dont know sh it about me. I never bragg about my dads money, I hate it when people say my dad is rich. I just had to show Ridley what the fu ck was going on. Leave my dad the fu ck out of this, you dont know sh it about him either. I never insulted your guys' riding skills, so leave me alone on that. I started out on an LT80 in 98. I guess wason400ex didnt know cause hes a fu cken moron, you have to be 16 to race, Im only 15, oh sh it, you guys were to fu cken stoned to realize that one. I bet you live from paycheck to paycheck, wondering where the fu ck all your money went, and you still dont realize its all into your toys.

We're getting away from the point of the thread, so if you dont have anything else to say about the quads, stfu.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Srk-Please seriously and honestly tell me what you can put in the the z400 for 1200$ to make it equal to the yfz450 in power and handling stock!Tell me and i wont call you an idiot......And also just because you ride too slow to be able to push your suspension doesnt mean stiffer suspension isnt better!The FASTER you ride the STIFFER your suspension has to be(in most cases)..The yfz is FASTER so it needs STIFFER suspension,ya get it?Oh and im happy you live in a 600k house but im not rich and i would rather go buy a stock yfz450 and have it almost set up perfect than buy a z400 and have tpo spend a buttload of money to get it up to par!

Old 08-22-2003, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

See thats exactly my point !! ... whey i first rode the yfz i looked at my z-400 and laughed .. Why ? because i could have saved myself $2000 if yamaha would have made the yfz sooner .. just with the bore kit i was running on my z-400 pushed the price well over the price of the yfz and i still would not have been able to outhandle it ... so why not switch to the yfz ? in my opinion the z is a great quad but you will have $9k + wrapped up into it like i did on mine and only have an equal quad...

Quick Reply: Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...