Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 04:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Originally posted by: SRK399
I went off about the money cause Ridley was getting to the point that my dad could afford a better ride, all I was getting to was that he could if he wantd. I dont get everything handed to me you fu cken @ssholes, you dont know sh it about me. I never bragg about my dads money, I hate it when people say my dad is rich. I just had to show Ridley what the fu ck was going on. Leave my dad the fu ck out of this, you dont know sh it about him either. I never insulted your guys' riding skills, so leave me alone on that. I started out on an LT80 in 98. I guess wason400ex didnt know cause hes a fu cken moron, you have to be 16 to race, Im only 15, oh sh it, you guys were to fu cken stoned to realize that one. I bet you live from paycheck to paycheck, wondering where the fu ck all your money went, and you still dont realize its all into your toys.

We're getting away from the point of the thread, so if you dont have anything else to say about the quads, stfu.

so u never bragged about ur dads money as soon as u started this thread u started goin off about some **** poor saleen, and a vette then later how u live in a 600,000 home... f*ch all that i dont care... sorry im a moron i guess if i read more DW i would be cool and as smart as you... ha and u dumba$$ you dont hafta be 16 to race everything just ama or atva but theres ways of gettin around that one... for one example i was 15 and raced my uncles 250r in the 250d class at london,ky but yeah ive been racing since i was like 13 or 14 and not being 16 never stopped me.. but i guess ur to much of a pu$$y to race like the rest of us.... i bet you dont have very many friends... and most ppl live from paycheck to paycheck sorry everyones dad cant be a owner of a company and have a lil kid that thinks he knows it all wish i could go on a ride with you so i could laugh when ur tring to keep up with me and u slam into a tree goin way to fast for your abilitys.. but hey dont worry those steel wheels wont bend

Old 08-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SRK399
I went off about the money cause Ridley was getting to the point that my dad could afford a better ride, all I was getting to was that he could if he wantd. I dont get everything handed to me you fu cken @ssholes, you dont know sh it about me. I never bragg about my dads money, I hate it when people say my dad is rich. I just had to show Ridley what the fu ck was going on. Leave my dad the fu ck out of this, you dont know sh it about him either. I never insulted your guys' riding skills, so leave me alone on that. I started out on an LT80 in 98. I guess wason400ex didnt know cause hes a fu cken moron, you have to be 16 to race, Im only 15, oh sh it, you guys were to fu cken stoned to realize that one. I bet you live from paycheck to paycheck, wondering where the fu ck all your money went, and you still dont realize its all into your toys.

We're getting away from the point of the thread, so if you dont have anything else to say about the quads, stfu.
Well the Way i See it is .. what the He11 else can i spend my money on i paid my house off back when i was 20 .. so yeah i spend most of my paycheck on bikes,booze and hookers the rest gets waisted- LOL and yeah you made it a point that your daddy was far more rich than any of us when you started barking out assets .. you here i'll say it .. " your daddy is a rich biggot and your a little spoiled brat " does that make you mad ..... You gonna cry now ?

Old 08-22-2003, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

Cripes, someone put this to bed already. Basically a few people are pissed because they thought the had the top dog, and now a stronger, leaner and faster one is in the neighborhood and they are worried that they are going to get bit in the a$$.

Old 08-22-2003, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO this kid just doesnt get it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Lol, I never said the YFZ wasnt more quad for the money, I know what it would cost to make a Z hang with a stock YFZ. But not everybody is looking for what the YFZ has to offer. I know a faster rider requirs stiffer suspension, the YFZ is a race bike, make to be riden fast, so the shocks are stiff, there arnt too many wide open 3rd gear trails where I live, so the YFZ just wouldnt make sense for me. was400ex, I wasnt trying to bragg about the car, I was comparing them. If you can stand to hear about someone else having an awesome car, stick your head back up yur @ss, thats where it belongs. I guess you were bragging to about yur 20k into yur 300zx, big fu cking deal. You guys are saying I said stuff I never said (you follow all that?).

Every quad has its trengths and weakness', no doubt, the YFZ or the Z are not perfect. All I was saying is that a purpose built quad should hold up in its enviornment, the track. Bending arms is not what you call holding up. Broken frame (Z) is not holding up either. But a lot of people try see what they Z is capable of, when its not made for the track at all, so no **** its not gonna hold up.

You can stop bashing my dad, he has nothing to do anymore with this conversation, Im not talkin **** about your dad, so stfu about mine.

Ridley, are you saying when people made fun of yur family you never swore at them? Are you a perfect fu cken saint?

What do you guys do for work? Just cause your jobs dont pay as much as other, dont get angry, just accept the fact that people like you are told what to do and when to do it by people like my dad.

crackhead, you can stfu too, yur just a fu cken spic.

Old 08-23-2003, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

SRK399, you want to toss your little racial slurs around, go ahead. It just makes you look like more of a jackass than you've made yourself out to be. Listen Skippy, You want to call somebody a "spic" You come over to my neck of the woods and do it, don't hide behind your moms computer and do it. I can't believe you're trying to convince someone who is a pro racer, and someone who owns a YFZ, that you know more about them then they do, and you haven't even rode one? Are you really that stupid? I suggest you STFU. (You follow all that?)

Old 08-23-2003, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

I never said I knew more about it than he did. From what Ive gathered from **** loads of other forums, the YFZ is not a trail bike. Its meant to be riden hard and fast, how many trails do you ride on that take full adavantage of the YFZs suspension?

Ridleys a fu cken jack@ss. He got everyone worked up and got these fires burning. hes done it numerous times too.

Ill march right up to your doorstep and call you whatever I want.

You know what makes all you guys look more like a jack@ss than me? A bunch of adults pickin on one guy. Adults that dont even have their priorities straight.

Old 08-23-2003, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

Name the time and place skippy, I'll bring a "spic" thats in your age range so you'll stop crying about older people picking on you. Leave the Klan suit at home, *****. Ridley does get involved in alot of heated topics, but at least he backs hismself up with factual info. You? Dirt Wheels and what other people say, mostly Yamaha haters. Kinda funny, alot of the threads I've read have said that the YFZ does great on trails, interesting! And don't tell us about priorities, little boy, you have no clue what priorities are. You stop watching cartoons, graduate from high school, get a real job, and move out of your mommy and daddys house, and then you can tell us about priorities.

Old 08-23-2003, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

Im a *****? It looks like yur hiding behind your computer and makin fun of 15 year olds, how low can you go? Lol, oh Ill bring it, Ill show you wtf is up, your the d@mn *****. Do you ever make racial comments? Your no better than I am.

Old 08-23-2003, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

Just shut up about the trail riding bull **** you racist little F**ker .. I ride in 3 area's here in Colorado and one of them just happens to be trails and i have no problems at all getting around .. then there is an mx track and some open country i happen to think that the yfz handle all of them quite well .. so gett off your supremacy curve because you don't know anything about what you are saying. just because you can't imagine riding fast in the trails doesn't mean you have to bring us down with you .. if you wanna sit here and argue with me thats fine .. but your not going to get anywhere because you have no experiance with the yfz .. you want the true facts take a pound of your daddy's free money and go rent a yfz for a few days ( you can afford it ) then come back and lie about it some more .. OKAY

Quick Reply: Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...