Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...

Holy ****, I never knew people could get so worked up about quads. My dad doesnt hand money out by the way. You can stop talking **** about my dad.

Old 08-23-2003, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

No, you dumb f$cker, I don't make racist comments, but I have managed to make a$$holes like you pay for thinking you could call people whatever you want. You said you'll march right up to my door, so come on, time and place? How do you expect people to not get all bent out of shape when you call them names and don't know what the f$ck you're talking about? haven't talked **** about your dad, and wasn't planning on talking **** to you either, until you started being a ****. If your dad taught you to be a biggot, then f$ck him to.

Old 08-23-2003, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider

well then here is another deal why don't you stick to doing something you know better like Pokemon cards .. for god sakes your 15 years old your nuts havent even dropped , you can't drive , from the sound of it you know Jack S**t about Quads , Girl probably point and laugh at you ( look there goes know it all ) " hey don't make fun of my friend cause he is the worlds smartest idiot " your never going to learn the truth in the magazines .. and you can read them all you want - they Are not going to give you more experiance.. so just keep reading and try to act smart ..Ok - your doing nothing but looking stupid

Old 08-23-2003, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider

"spic" huh? i can see ur not gonna live very long. spoiled white girls like u arent even worth putting down, do everyone a favor and stay off the forums and get back to sucking daddys 14k dick. cant u see people dont want u here? are u that ignorant?

Old 08-23-2003, 03:27 AM
Trailblazer

well d@mn, one of my friends jsut bought a yfz the other day and he let me take it out today for about an hour and d@mn its a dream...it handles better than any quad ive ever rode, a tremendous amount of power on the top end and for almighty srk339 that knows everything because hes so rich and has every issuse of DW'sits great in the woods.. we have alota tight twisty trails and big hills and it did awesome all around all though the suspension was kinda rough on the trails were u couldnt get it out of 1st(thats a minor thing) but get it wide open 2 and 3rd gear through the woods, hit some holes and bumps and the suspension does what its made to... i hit a pretty decent size jump with it getin prolly 15 feet up and the quad felt very smooth and predictable... id have to say the best quad out yet... we re goin to the local mx track tom. for some practice i wanna see how it compares to mine

srkf@ggot ur a punk @ss bi tch
thats all so far

Old 08-23-2003, 03:42 AM
Pro Rider

ur dad on the other hand is a fuc ken maggot

Old 08-23-2003, 04:49 AM
Pro Rider

Diablo, i was talking to yfzinsanity about talkin **** about my dad. What would you do if I walked up to and let you have it? Hit me? I wouldnt doubt it, you wouldnt know wrong from right. insanity has a daughter, lives in a **** barn, getting divorced, and is buying either a new quad or hopups right and left... what do you call that? You guys probably didnt have a real dad, he was out drinkin and screwin.

yfzinsanity, you dont know **** about me or my family. I went to a high school knowing one kid, my cousin. Never got picked on, made numerous friends, chicks hittin on me left and right, so fu ck off @sshole. You dont know which words to capitalize or not cause you dropped out of school too early to know. That or your half baked all the time.

crackhead, maybe you should go back to suckin yur dads wrickly *** impedent ****, thats of you still have one.

My dad has nothing to do with what we're talking about, so leave him out.

was400ex, lol, I dont even read much DW. I hear Yamaha pays them a lot to say good stuff about them, Im in it for the truth, not a bunch of BS like all this forums is good for.

Old 08-23-2003, 05:14 AM
Pro Rider

Aww here he goes cryin again .. someone get him a tissue .. lol

fyi .. stupid @ss i was smart enough to save all my cash from my summer jobs back when i was in highschool .. i graduated about 4 months before i was 18 .. Then when i Turned 18 i went into the oil fields for a year and a half and then Quit and used the money i had saved up to buy a house and went into construction.. My House is Fully paid off so i can spend my cash where ever i want to .. I make enough and it really does not concern you where i spend my cash because i dont have to lie about it .. and this is probably the real story becuase you dad probably flips burgers at burger king for a living right next to ya momma who is probably the janitor and then they will have a place in the fry pit just for you in a few years .. ( I bet you wont own a house by the time your 50 )

And as for my ex-wife .. me and her family never got along after 4 years of dealing with her abusive drunk step father giving us $hit all the time about the way we are supposed to live and raggin on me i nearly put him in a comma during thanksgiving dinner a few years back ... she took her family's side and we split up ..

you can talk all the crap you want to about my family. you cant hurt my feeling cause im not a little B**ch like you .. your the one that cry's when your parents get tossed into a conversation .. if you ask me i think you are probably still on the nipple .. wipe that milk mustach of you face and be a man and quit crying .. Oh Wait thats Not milk ... EWWW

Old 08-23-2003, 05:28 AM
Pro Rider

You think I give a **** about your past? I though you had it, my dads the bigshot who tells people like you do stuff and when... remember? Im not cryin, sorry for caring for my family, wont ever do it again.... @sshole... fyi, my mom doesnt work, my dad does fine doin what he does, you saw the list, you should know how hard hes had to work. that cryin joke wasnt even funny the first time.... why would it be the tenth time? Fu cken moron...

Old 08-23-2003, 05:31 AM
Pro Rider

Lmao ... You crack me up tryin to act all tough .. and here we go with the money again ...lol

Quick Reply: Z400 vs YFZ450... heres the deal...