Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Friend dieing from z400 crash please pray..

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Friend dieing from z400 crash please pray..

Ofcourse my feelings are for the boy to get better. I feel for him and anyone else who gets into a situation.

I also feel very strongly about the land owner not being at falt. You blaming her is why land to ride on is getting hard to find. I'm sure she wanted no harm to come to anyone. She probably feels terrible already and now she will be getting sued for it. That is a horrible shame.

Old 10-21-2003, 08:53 PM
Trailblazer

Hope he gets better!!!

Even if she put it up, it isn't her fault for someone getting hurt with the cable. She was nice letting him ride there for so long, and now his mom is sueing her, THAT ISN'T RIGHT...

If you are rideing a mountain bike across someone's property and the front wheel goes into a hole in the ground and you flip over the hadle bars and break your neck it isn't the property owners fault. It is your fault for being ignorant enough to do something like that.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:03 PM
Trailblazer

update:
so far he is doing pretty good... they have all his nerves back together can move all of his body parts now. my mom tried talking to his mom to find out more info but thats all she said then she broke out crying and hung up the phone
I can see why she did that for obvious reason.. i told my mom its probably not a good idea to call but she did anyway.
thanks for the prayers

Old 10-21-2003, 09:04 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: CHEWBACCA
Originally posted by: yoshimuraRS3
read the warning. 16 years and older.
I dont know how it happened but i think that a 15 years old kid shouldn't be doing these things.
At 15, they dont really think about things such as a cable in the middle of the trail.
Know where you are going, thats just security.
Those warnings arent for your protection, its for the company who makes the quad.
Im sorry but you are wrong. They made studies which results say that under 16, a man isnt mature enough to know the risks hes facing and ride safely. You are under 16 right?

Old 10-21-2003, 09:05 PM
Trailblazer

well part of the reason is because thats the second time that has happened on her property and nothing was ever done about it before.. except a couple years back when it happened this kids head was completely cut off!! Please keep your comments about the fault to yourself.. fault doesnt really matter much.. the thing that matters is if hes okay or not thanks.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

It is for the company's to cover there *** incase a child gets hurt on a quad, they can just point to the little warning on the left front fender.

I know many 16 year old's that are much more mature then some "grown-ups" and ofcourse there are some that are not!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

i hope your friend gets better and is able to ride again.

i know it is hard to be careful when you are riding. that is not exactly the first thing that comes across your mind. you are just there to have fun and haul a$$. it is unfortunate that it takes an accident to make people stop and think about what they are doing. that is why i always tell the kids that ride on my track, "make sure you know what you're riding on before you go ***** out."

and i think that everyone is responsible for their own actions.

i really hope that he gets better and i am glad to hear that he isn't paralized.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:16 PM
Trailblazer

edmondoaaron: I think you are completely wrong. I think that if u like your friend, you would do something about it. If its the 2nd time, its an even better reason. It happened to your friend, you cant do anything about it, y letting it happen again? Get that cable removed or replaced by something safer, you owe that to your friend.

p.s: JayBird04 got the money? full pipe on a 4 stroke, you must not care about paying.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer

How come people ride there if it is this unsafe?? Iam also suprised that the lady is willing to let people ride on her property after some kids head got chopped off, and then another kid is hospitilized!!!!!!! We all have to be carefull where we ride, this can happen everywhere. When me and a friend were rideing in a trail we came across some stupid pieces of $hit that were putting cables across the trail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] The really sick part of it was one kid was seeing how high most peoples necks were going to be by standing on his quad, then the other one was putting the cable right at the neck and where your chest would be. Unless you guys have witnessed such a terable thing you have no idea how angry we were. This is the part of the trail were people go full throttle, and where we probably were going to going full throttle if we didn't see these stupid pieces of $hit doing this. We know the trail really good but apparently these people didn't because we were chasing them and they were going real fast up a hill and little did they know there was a sharp turn right atop the hill, they crashed. We were just leaveing the trail still disqusted with them and once we got to a phone we called the police, because they took pretty hard falls. We were not going to call the cops because these *** holes apparently were trying to cause injury to others but we decided we didn't want to go down to there level, so we called the cops.

Old 10-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

yoshimurars3, i believe that if you are going to do something, you should do it right. paying for a slip on and then paying for a header later, in my opinion, is stupid.

but that isn't what this thread is about. and i don't think you know what you are talking about. yoshimurars3 how old are you? if this accident happened once before, you would think that everyone else whoever went to that property would be a little more careful. sorry about going off, but i really don't like people who blame other people for their mistakes. that mcdonald's case about the woman spilling coffee on herself has started a terrible trend.

once again, i apologize about going off, but i feel that has to be said.

i hope your friend doesn't feel any grudge against the lady that owns the property.

Quick Reply: Friend dieing from z400 crash please pray..