Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Friend dieing from z400 crash please pray..

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 09:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Friend dieing from z400 crash please pray..

Hey Yoshi i got and idea how about you say something good or leave this forum every single forum you post is nothing but negative feedback.. please if you dont have something good to say leave this forum.. from your posts it sounds like you dont care if he lives or dies.. please dont say more negative stuff

Old 10-21-2003, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

First and foremost, I hope your friend is continuing to improve daily and that his family remembers that he is still amongst the living. Someone was watching out for him in order for him to still be here.

After reading through the entire thread here ..... All I can come up with is .."And we wonder why the manufactures quit making sport quads for such a long time.

It baffles me how so many rider/readers can put their 25cents worth in on who is to blame and who is not to blame. That is the whole problem. NO ONE IS WILLING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. Look at it from a non-biased juror's (sp?) position.

1) He was riding.. he is responsible to check the trails.
2) She owns the property. Was the logging road hers? More than likely not, but the access point to her property is. Therefore, I would assume there is some law requiring the blockade to be noticeable.

There is no correct answer to this delima. I know first hand. Luckily, I did it on a mountain bike riding a city trail. It was just after dusk and I was riding with the moonlight. I went flying through the trail exit... lucky for me, they put a cable across it in order to keep vehicles from driving onto the trail. Nothing to make it obvious.. just a black cable. Well, I found it at about 20mph. Damage to myself and my bike. Needless to say, I didn't look for anyone to blame as I am responsible for me and no one else. I could have used a light, could have ridden it in the daytime, .... could have, could have, could have.....

Rule of thumb. Be responsible for youself and your actions. 'For it's your actions that may harm you or someone else.

Old 10-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Range Rover

Best wishes for your friend and his mom. (i know how mom's get)

Old 10-21-2003, 11:33 PM
Trailblazer

After 10 years of riding that trail you expect him to check the trails? lol comon you guys are acting like your all perfect and never make mistakes... and our whole school is having a raffle ( making lots of money to help for nicks medical bills ).

Old 10-22-2003, 12:11 AM
Trailblazer

JayBird04: Putting a cable across a trail where u know there are quads is an irresponsible dumb action. ITS CALLED COMMON SENSE! i suppose u have non cause your exemple is completely stupid. Why doesnt the owner take out his gun and shoot every1 that goes on his property?

edmondoaaron: Im not making any negative comments. I only express myself freely. I think finding a solution to the probleme is more constructive than typing I hope your friend survive (I do want him to live, Im not a moron).

The fault isnt entirely the owner's. The kid shouldnt ride on private property, its the law. But where would he ride?

Instead of asking for prayers, as i said, do something to make this trail safer. Its wat your friend would want.

Old 10-22-2003, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

you have my best wishes

Old 10-22-2003, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

Thats so cool that everybody is praying for this guy, hope he recovers back to normal. where in canby did this happen??

kc

Old 10-22-2003, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

OK yall need to stop fighting, Nick's friend came on asking for prayers for Nick. So why the fighting, Ok maybe it was niether of their faults. Humans forget to do things in this case she forgot to warn the riders or move the cable. Its a Honest mistake, no reason to be fighting about it. Pray for Nick, I know i am because i would want someone to pray for me in same situation.

Best of luck
Travis

Old 10-22-2003, 07:28 AM
Trailblazer

IT WAS HER PROPERTY, SHE CAN PUT WHATEVER SHE WANTS ON IT. she can put tire spikes, brabed wire, andything. She probably wasn't trying to hurt this kid, it was an accident that she forgot to inform him. Even though he has been rideing these trails for a long time, some jack *** could easily come on the property and put a cable accross (i have witnessed some kids at my local trail putting cables across at neck and chesst heights.) That wasn't the owners fault that these *** holes where doing this, is it?

Old 10-22-2003, 07:37 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Hes asking for you to pray,,,,not argue.

Quick Reply: Friend dieing from z400 crash please pray..