Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Iam getting a red Ozark!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iam getting a red Ozark!

LTZlightning- Now that's one Yamaha that my Foreman could beat in a race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2004, 12:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

03RedOzark- If your parents are willing to buy a new Ozark then go with a new one. Congrats on the soon to come new purchase. You seem very excited as you should. It's always exciting to get a new toy. Just be careful driving it and don't do anything too crazy. Take care of it so it doesn't look like your friends Ozark in a couple years.

Old 05-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
LOL,

LTZlightning I have to make a comment on your photo page and photo no.6 (only Yamaha I own!!)

At least you can beat on it, LOL

Great pic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
thanks!

Old 05-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 03REDOZARK
We were planning on getting it from a dealer. how much for the red one? do you have any pics?
lowest I would go would be $1800 and I live in Utah so if you like to drive...... Its had 3 accidents. first- my dad just fell off.. was funny... no damage. second- brother was going arcoss some flat ground and hit a wash bed and it filpped, but it only bent the back rack so my dad's friend re-welded it and we painted it black with his way nice spray gun... and third my other brother was going and didn't see some whoops and it knocked him off ( no damage but to him)lol but it has a custom mounting plate for the winch. It looks professisonal its way nice..... we have a red and yellow and are both really clean.

Old 05-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

BTW wade when do you turn 16? and are you sure you really want an Ozark? I started on one.. it was OK but I think that a 300ex (if you can work a clutch or you can learn) would have been better for me because they are a lot faster than the ozark. and how much do you weigh? but if 250 is your class.... Ozark is the best way better than recon

Old 05-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

i really dont want/need a winch, could it be removed?
the winch can't be removed ( except by plasma torch lol) we welded a custom plate but it is a way nice winch. the switch for the winch is located on the left front fender. We just cut out a section of the warning label. BTW its like a 3,000 lb. pull winch... my dads friend gave it to us because he does bumpers for jeeps and stuff and so he had no use for it but there are expensive. One time we pulled a sportsman 700 out of a mud hole... don't know how he got stuck.....

Old 05-21-2004, 12:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

I guess i will just get the new one! Thanks!!!!

Old 05-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

Wade,

Good choice on the Ozark. In the 250CC - 300CC class it's easily our (ATV Connection Magazine) top recommended 2-wheel drive ATV. It's light, nimble, fast, has great ergonomics and handling, well-built and an all-around fun machine to ride. I bought one for my 16 year old daughter.

You'll love it. Have fun with it and ride safe!

Old 05-21-2004, 02:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I guess i will just get the new one! Thanks!!!!
I saw that one coming from a mile away.

Old 05-21-2004, 02:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

dbeck- How do I ask this? Hmmm?

Your pictures are very interesting in your picture page and I've noticed that you have room for 20 more pictures. Would you consider putting a picture of your atv on your picture page?

Quick Reply: Iam getting a red Ozark!