Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Addicted!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 07:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Addicted!

Hi Everyone,

New to the Forum, bought my 8 year old a Baja 90cc ATV for his 8th birthday yesterday. I have never seen him beam so much he is on top of the world course now we are both addicted and I went out today and signed the papers on a new 05 400cc Automatic Eiger. It might mean a few sleepless nights on the couch but hey life is short right? Thanks to all for the posts that led me to my two first purchases. We are addicted!

Piper

Old 09-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Addicted!

congrats on the new rides and welcome to the forums
and yes it addicting

Old 09-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default Addicted!

Congrats, I guy I work with just bought a pair of quads,(after riding mine), one for him the other for his son. They're hooked too. Have fun & be safe!

Old 09-25-2005, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Addicted!

have fun with the Eiger...it's almost one of the best all around bikes, IMO

Old 09-25-2005, 12:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Addicted!

welcome to the site and sport[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ride safe

Old 09-28-2005, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default Addicted!

Addiciton is a good word to describe riding 4 wheelers. I think about it all day and can't wait until I can ride again and fill my addiction.

Old 09-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default Addicted!

Piper,,,, Welcome to our world...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 01:49 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Addicted!

Before you know it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You will being getting a new truck and toy hauler to take them out with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 08:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Addicted!

Ok,

This ATV thing is pretty cool I have to admit. My new Eiger 400A was dropped off yesterday by the dealer. He gave me a quick review of the safety and start up procedures and and handed her over unfortunatly I had to coach my Sons hockey team and drove it 10 feet up the driveway right into the garage. There it sat till I got home from work today. It was like giving a kid a toy and telling him he can't take it out of the box! Had a great ride tonight and as a first time ATV'er I can't get over how fast these things are 70Kph is pretty fast on a quad! Anyway thanks for all the warm welcomes, the quad and I are getting aquainted and now the wife wants one too! Think I'm going to need to get a second job! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Piper

Old 09-29-2005, 12:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Addicted!

Originally posted by: Piper33
Ok,

This ATV thing is pretty cool I have to admit. My new Eiger 400A was dropped off yesterday by the dealer. He gave me a quick review of the safety and start up procedures and and handed her over unfortunatly I had to coach my Sons hockey team and drove it 10 feet up the driveway right into the garage. There it sat till I got home from work today. It was like giving a kid a toy and telling him he can't take it out of the box! Had a great ride tonight and as a first time ATV'er I can't get over how fast these things are 70Kph is pretty fast on a quad! Anyway thanks for all the warm welcomes, the quad and I are getting aquainted and now the wife wants one too! Think I'm going to need to get a second job! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Piper
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].....glad you love it

dunny

Quick Reply: Addicted!