Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

93 king quad rear yokes not aligned plz help

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 king quad rear yokes not aligned plz help

OK so I have this horrible wobble in the rear end I jacked it up and was messing with the tires and if I turn say the right tire it will turn before the left starts turning instead of both tires turning at the same time and then I noticed the yokes on the output shaft are not lined up one is sideways and the other is straight up ?? How do I fix this I'm hoping its the problem of my wobble .......when I accelerate from sitting still I feel like the rear end kinda sways side ways plz any advice would be great I don't have money for all the special tools to take the yoke out

Old 04-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to establish a centerline of your bike, then, you can use a piece of string or a straight 2x4, etc and figure out what is the bent part. I would , probably just replace with a new part, than try to straighten. When everything is back to snuff, check the alignment, front and back. Rear should have 0 toe in, the front can have a bit of toe in. I always check toe in with me on the seat, because it can change. It's really only a bit of common sense. Never bought an ATV that was close. You should be able to find a replacement part on eBay. I'm guessing someone hit something hard enough to bend a control arm, etc.