Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

the z is the one for me!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 03:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey thanxs for all your help! hey have eny of you heard of the DR650 dirt bike for suzuki? well if they used the DRZ400 dirt bike engine for the z400 are they going to use the 650 to try and destroy the 660raptor? just my thoughts! (that would be sweat!). i just want to wait till the 04 come out and the rest of the 03s to make my fine dicison! and i don't want to buy a first year quad enyways!

thanxs!

Old 05-30-2002, 04:52 PM
Trailblazer

<< i love the Z, dont worry about the low end. soon there will be a pipe that will get you some good low end. i believe trinity is working on one right now. the suspension rulz, who cares if the axle bends, just a excuse to buy a new +4 for +2 axle which is better than any stock one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. also i plan on changing to a 14th sprocket which cure the low end situation.

or just dont worry about it and ride it up in the revs, thats where is love to be and excels at it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
>>

soon there will be a pipe!!!!.....yoshimura already has a 450 kit for the thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2002, 05:29 PM
Trailblazer

I like me Z400 a lot it hands a lot better then the Raptor I use to have. I race haresrambles so the Z was the way to go for me. But if I rode in the domes, I would have to go with the Raptor.