Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Calling All Zilla owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 12:25 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling All Zilla owners

Wow!, King Raptor it's sound's fast.What she do in 300ft.?Roost king my Zilla does 4.53's@70mph.Man I wish I lived closer to Glamis.

Old 02-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yea, im not sure if ive knocked a 1/2 second off my time, thats pretty good for sure!

RoostKing...

Old 02-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Range Rover

I started with my 87 back in 1996,stock it ran a 5.5,wich I thought was great considering the first Suzuki that I owned was a Lt500 in a 250r chasis done up by Trinity only would do 5.7's.It took me a lot of expierimenting with carb's,gearing,ignition's,pipe's and taking weight off it.Every 30 lbs. taken off the quad's wieght equal's 1 tenth off your ET'S.A good engine builder help's out too.I know that the Zilla has a bad reputation,and I think that's why I chose it to drag race with.When I first showed up with it at the Home town drag's,everyone was saying that I should have gotten a shee,but I stuck to it and now people are really trying they're damndist to beat me.I've had people show up with GS powered Honda's,KZ powered Mojave's,and GS street bike's and I have beat them.This one guy that used to come to the race's had a GS powered quad and he had a guy the Drag's motorcycle's build his engine,when I beat him they both came over and started to look my Zilla over to see if I was running alky or NOS,when they found nothing they walked away dumb founded.I'm not done with it just yet,I plan on going bigger with Sea-Doo part's cross bred in the engine,with this combo the cc's will be at 580'cc,also with this set up I can go bigger.

Old 02-25-2003, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Zilladaddy you are saying that you can run around 4.5s in 300ft wich is damn good for any type of ride but when you start insinuating that you beat everything and everyone in your area...I am sorry but there are alot of Banshees that are still on stock bore running on alky hitting 4.1s-4.3s in your own state...I can even give you a few names if you dont beleive me.

Old 02-25-2003, 10:01 PM
Range Rover

I never said that I've beaten everything.I just named some of the races that I have won and some of the bike's that I went against.Is that so bad,I have been beaten before,and yes it was a shee that JUST got me in the end,about a half front tire.I've heard of those shee's,and If I could get my Zilla to run properly on alky I could run that too,maybe faster with both alky and NOS,But I'm getting my time's on gas and gas only,now are these shee's completely stock or do they have power piston's,"V"Force reed's,pipe's,stock carb's,air box...what???The stock shee's that I've heard about have turbo's running alky,are you sure the one's your talking about don't have turbo's??

Old 02-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know of a true 350 banshee running 4.17 and another running 4.26. They are normally aspirated. Can i see a time of your zilla running a 4.5 on gas. This is 100 yards right

Old 03-01-2003, 02:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is that it, ONE possibility?? Come on guys!

RoostKing...

Old 03-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

"now are these shee's completely stock or do they have power piston's,"V"Force reed's,pipe's,stock carb's,air box...what???The stock shee's that I've heard about have turbo's running alky,are you sure the one's your talking about don't have turbo's??"

Are you serious?...Air box?...Come on !!!

As for the turbo question, before he sold it Dan Hull was hitting 3.8s in 300FT with his stock frame stock bore turbo Banshee even though it wasnt at its best in 300FT distances.He is still the only one that i know of that got clocked over 90mph going up Olds Hill with a true Banshee engine, i may be wrong on that one though.

Do you have any proofs that you are as fast as you say you are.Do you have any pics, time slips, dynoruns or even videos of your Zilla running all those monsters down the track?

Old 03-01-2003, 08:01 PM
Range Rover

Roostking, I talked to the guy and I think he's gonna get intouch with you about it, he's waiting on a pipe from Trinity so he can dispose of that POS FMF. So from the way it seems its gonna be a 4sure deal. Surprised no more are gonna step up to your offer. Have fun with my old baby, lol

Old 03-01-2003, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dinks, we ride with a buddy that has an FMF on his and it really rocks. It is not an all out race bike, but my alky polaris, and a buddies ported 310cc 250R with a TRX11 pipe, and his Lt500 all go neck and neck. It wouldnt make me think about not getting one. I guess if you are going all out you might want something different?

Quick Reply: Calling All Zilla owners