Our new Diamondback ATV Carrier has arrived.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Our new Diamondback ATV Carrier has arrived.

Our new Diamondback ATV Carrier arrived the other day. After about 5 hours of measuring and drilling it was ready for the first test. First I must say that the quality of this product 2nd to none. Step by step instructions helped guide us through the install. One complete it was time to see how it works.

The 12 foot (foldable to 6 foot for transport) long ramps make loading and unloading much more safe and secure. The ramps connect to the side rails for extra security. They even have higher sides to keep the quad on the ramp where it belongs. Yes you can use a winch to pull the quad up but it is really not needed. After the 2nd load and unload it was a breeze!

Once the quad is up on the truck there are plenty of tie down areas to keep it in place. Even with our 6.5 foot bed and the rear extender installed there is 53 inches of space for another quad next to the green one.

The cover is waterproof and is lockable meaning you can keep your valuables inside without worries. This system is a must for anyone who want to pull a camper while hauling atvs or like me flat towing a transport unit and 2 ATV's behind my motorhome. These units come made to order and are brand specific & up to 8 foot bed length. You can get them in the diamond plate or optional Line X black.

Any questions on this or any other product that we sell please feel free to call the shop and ask for Thor!

http://www.theatvsuperstore.com

Old 04-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Here are some updated pics with our new Orange Madness 850 on it also. The 850 had C7 Wheels and the all new STI Roctane tires. It is right at 50 inches wide.

Here is a pic of my son Michael enjoying the first real day of spring here in IL installing our fender flares & fender protector/foot peg kit. Many more mods to follow!

Old 08-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While it looks like a great product, Diamondback should publish some sort of budgetary pricing for different setups. I'm in no hurry to call or email and be put on a marketing list. The only pricing I've been able to see is listed on Amazon which starts around $2500. If that is the real price, then it's way out of most people's price range. Maybe that's the point. However, if that pricing is way too high, then Diamondback really needs to publish some pricing to correct the perception.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:44 AM
Former Sponsor

We just returned from a 10 day & 2200 trip from IL to VA & WV. If we did not have our Diamond Back we would not have been able to bring the toys with for some much needed wheeling after visiting Virginia Beach for a week.

Yes I agree the Diamond Back is pricey, but is is about the same price as a top quality 2 place all aluminum trailer. Not everyone has space to store trailers not to mention the extra cost to register, title as well as insure it. For those the DB is a great option that they did not have before.

Camping at Big Earls in Hafield-Hccoy in Coal Creek VW.

Old 10-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Loaded up and ready to hit the trails in NC and FL.