Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

2004 Weekend Warrior Toyhauler..I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Old 09-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Weekend Warrior Toyhauler..I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

I have a 04 W/W toyhauler; Here's the problem, 2 weeks ago i was washing it and dicovered a split in one of the seams on the siding (where the 2 panels of metal join together) I called W/W and talked to a "PRODUCTION/SERVICE" manger and explained my dilemma to him, I GOT NO WHERE FAST!!!! and he offered NO help what so ever. I was told that the coach was out of warranty and I was out of luck and would have to pay someone to fix this problem. I SAY THATS BULLSH!T this toyhauler has less than 5000 miles on it, it has not be hit or abused in any way!!!!!

My QUESTION to any one who reads this and has a "WEEKEND WARRIOR TOYHAULER" do you know of the owners name of this company; or do you know any person that i might speak with to discuss this problem without getting BLOWN OFF!!!!

As i explain to the first MANAGER that i spoke with, I've paid for a new trl. why should i have to pay for a factory defect!!!

I've posted a picture of the split on my picture page, ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated, Many thanks in advance and thanks for taking the time to read my story.......Jim [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

I found this number on their web site. I hope it helps:

Please Contact
Weekend Warrior Manufacturing
1-800-500-9914

The best thing to do this to remain calm and don't yell and scream. If you do that stuff they will turn you off quickly. Just state the facts and ask for it to be repaired under warranty. Good luck!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
The best thing to do this to remain calm and don't yell and scream. If you do that stuff they will turn you off quickly.
I didn't try to make my post sound like i'm a raving lunny, I'm just PO'd[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] about the way i was treated by the person i spoke with; and i think any of us would not allow this to happen to them. I spoke to this person with the up-most respect that one person can give to another; and the end result was what i posted B-4 "blown off".

I'm sure many of the So. Cal riders have this toyhauler trl. and had problems with them in some fashion, all i'm looking for is a contact at Weekend Warrior that i can talk to. Thanks Again.....Jim [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2004, 08:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Where did you buy? Ours is from Everett. We took it in for warranty, 2 pages of little things, some my fault and they fixed it up. Call them and see if they will help. If you need the # PM me.

Old 09-11-2004, 09:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My trl. is one year & 5 months old, thats where the head butting comes into play. I feel the siding "should not" be coming apart this early in the life of the trl.

There side (from what i'm understanding) is the trl's out of warranty, It's not there problem!!!!

Thanks TP for your help, I'm also working with the Weekend Warrior dealer i bought it from, they are trying to put some preasure on Weekend Warrior to get them to step up and make this dillema good......Jim

Old 09-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

interesting news!!!

We just finished saving up for a brand new Weekend Warrior this past friday. (cash is the only way to go)

Maybe I will wait and see how this issue gets resolved before I go negotiate.

Keep us updated!!!!

Old 09-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I think it's a load of crap, I've seen the seperation personally and in my opinion, there is no doubt this is a factory defect, no matter how long it took for it to come apart. I know how BigDaddy takes care of his stuff and believe me that toyhauler has been taken care of extremely well, no abuse whatsoever!!! I think it's time to bombard the company with letters about their inferior product, simple as that. If I did happen to buy a Weekend Warrior, it would be a smooth side, but right now, I'm having seconds thoughts on their product as a whole. If you don't have customer service and they won't stand behind their product, it won't sit in my driveway!!!

Larry

Old 09-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks guys for the words, I think CUSTOMER service is the #1 thing that any of us could ask for. I'm SAD to say what i got from this person @ Weekend Warrior just shows what happens when a company gets to BIG for it's own good!!!! if anyone has any contact info inside Weekend Warrior please PM me so i can talk to them and get to a fair settlement about this. Thanks again for reading my post....Jim [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2004, 11:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Jim... Nick and I bought our WW up in Everett also and we have had the BEST customer service also.. The new ones have a 2 yr warranty but they have not questioned anything we have asked of them.. I would call back again and speak to the next level up and keep going until you get some satifaction.. Good Luck... Nick and Berta

Old 09-12-2004, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

Jim,

Heres what has transpired so far with our 2005 Weekend Warrier and I an actually telling everyone I know who is lookig for one to go to the same place we went. Its RV Town un Hiway 99 betwen Everett and Lynnwood. Ill tell you how we were treated. First when we were dickering for the price, They were asking 22000 on the window sticker. I ended up getting them down under 18000. THEN, I started asking for goodies. 1. Pull out the Microwave and put in a Gas Oven 2. Equip it with all the necessary equipment my truck would need for towing it. They did both. The day I brought it home, I noticed a small scratch in the skin and called them right back and told them to make a note of it in my file. The ovens were on back order until this weekend. By the way, like berta said, the 2005 has a 2 yr warrenty. I dropped mine off last Saturday and they called me Wed and said it was ready. At that time they asked me if Id like them to install a light where the scratch was. I figured what the heck. It was high enough, Theres a storage box under it, who knows, I may need light there. So, today when I went to pick it up, all was done. And Id recommend them to anyone. Their phone # is 425-710-0160 and the service manager, is Ryan. They've treated us very well. It may be worth giving them a call.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2004 Weekend Warrior Toyhauler..I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!