Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

WEEKEND WARRIOR FUEL STATION - WTF??

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WEEKEND WARRIOR FUEL STATION - WTF??

I got mine through my WW dealer. You can get them through any Attitude, extreme or next level trailer dealer also. All those brands have the bad pump gears. Mine were still under warranty but I am sure they are not very expensive. My brother had to buy some through the WW dealer also but I don't know the cost.

Old 11-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MacgyverRacing
I got mine through my WW dealer. You can get them through any Attitude, extreme or next level trailer dealer also. All those brands have the bad pump gears. Mine were still under warranty but I am sure they are not very expensive. My brother had to buy some through the WW dealer also but I don't know the cost.
I called WW today, they said they dont have any aftermarket gears. They want to sell me the same plastic gears that are in it. Mine look fine and dont need to change them. Now why would I want to put the same junk plastic back in it? I can see if they were carbon fiber or nylon gears but not the same plastic junk....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Trailblazer

I don't know if you have any farm or ranch supply stores in your area but around here many of them sell tanks and fuel pumps that farmers mount on their trucks so they can fuel up tractors and equipment in the field. It might be able to find a reasonably priced higher quality pump that would fit your tank.

Old 11-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SawHugger
I don't know if you have any farm or ranch supply stores in your area but around here many of them sell tanks and fuel pumps that farmers mount on their trucks so they can fuel up tractors and equipment in the field. It might be able to find a reasonably priced higher quality pump that would fit your tank.
Yes thats what this actually looks like whats its for. I just wish they were at a more affordable price and had some type of warranty at that.