Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] sniff, sniff; baaaawaaaa!! I'm broken up. i just saw the episode where Homer ducks and Maude gets hit by the bazooka gun shirts fired by the Nascar girls, and falls to her death.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: nedflanders

exactly, cuz those not in the know will assume it stands for "Manufacturing With Queers". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

That's just wrong!!!!
I havnt heard that word used for that in a while. Must be a Ohio thing.
actually, rumor has it that it's a CA thing! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] apologies for my lack of sensitivity. full red neck happening here.

Old 04-04-2006, 08:17 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

actually, rumor has it that it's a CA thing! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] apologies for my lack of sensitivity. full red neck happening here.
We like to call them G@ys out here because they are so happy, not to mention political correctness and all. They will always be f@ggots to me. I just hadnt heard queer used like that in a while. It does fit them though.

Old 04-04-2006, 08:21 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

The weather at Pismo was great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No rain, wind was nothing to deal with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sand was actually decent for the most part[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Only 2 mishaps over the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I was side hilling a dune, as a came into the steepest part of it, a motorcyclist decided he wanted to ride in front of me from the top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I backed off the throttle so we would collide[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and ended up tipping over sideways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] to say the least I was &^%$##$%^Only thing broken was my flag. I am sore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but nothing broken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The other mishap was a friend loading his wife's new quad into the back of his truck, gave it a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] alright, TOO much throttle and drove it into the rear window[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I bet he pushed his cab in (yes, you read that right, the cab) a good 4 inches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I'll post pics when I get them off the camera.
2 isnt that bad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Damm dirt bike riders!!!

too bad you didnt get that on video! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Years ago my buddy and I were at the car wash after a ride. We cleaned the bikes and then would ride them around a little to throw off the water and ride them into the truck. My buddy lost his balance and fell out of truck. His leg got caught in between the bike and the inside of the truck. He was dangling over the edge and I was LMAO. That was the last time we rode our bikes into a truck.

Old 04-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] sniff, sniff; baaaawaaaa!! I'm broken up. i just saw the episode where Homer ducks and Maude gets hit by the bazooka gun shirts fired by the Nascar girls, and falls to her death.
Maude deserved to die...she was a loser just like you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Maude deserved to die...she was a loser just like you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
you will never cease to amaze me with how much lower you can slither than the rest of the pack. RU sure yer not a lawyer?

actually, when we were in Florence, Oregon last month we went to some famous clam chowder joint. There is a story on the menu or somewhere at the table about a kid (or very young adult) who was killed in an atv accident by an irresponsible rider. Our lovely, sweet little 9 y/o pipes up like a smarta$$, "He deserved it!" We could have crawled into a hole. Where TF did that come from?! No more of his stupid, violent vidoe games! Luckily nobody overheard, and he got severely chewed out.

Old 04-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
The weather at Pismo was great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No rain, wind was nothing to deal with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sand was actually decent for the most part[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Only 2 mishaps over the weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I was side hilling a dune, as a came into the steepest part of it, a motorcyclist decided he wanted to ride in front of me from the top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I backed off the throttle so we would collide[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and ended up tipping over sideways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] to say the least I was &^%$##$%^Only thing broken was my flag. I am sore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but nothing broken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The other mishap was a friend loading his wife's new quad into the back of his truck, gave it a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] alright, TOO much throttle and drove it into the rear window[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I bet he pushed his cab in (yes, you read that right, the cab) a good 4 inches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I'll post pics when I get them off the camera.
2 isnt that bad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Damm dirt bike riders!!!

too bad you didnt get that on video! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Years ago my buddy and I were at the car wash after a ride. We cleaned the bikes and then would ride them around a little to throw off the water and ride them into the truck. My buddy lost his balance and fell out of truck. His leg got caught in between the bike and the inside of the truck. He was dangling over the edge and I was LMAO. That was the last time we rode our bikes into a truck.

That would be pretty funny to see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Years ago during my first trials race, The Trials De Espana, I broke my shifter tip off and had a heck of a time finishing the loop. When I replaced it witha new one I positioned it straight up. I rode for about 2 years with it like that and got used to shifting it pretty quickly. Funny thing happened when I was farting around camp one day with jeans on. My pant leg went over the shifter so it was inside my pants. I had to put a dab down and fell over because I couldn't get my foot off to touch the ground. I had a heck of a time getting out from under it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My friends had a pretty good laugh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
you will never cease to amaze me with how much lower you can slither than the rest of the pack. RU sure yer not a lawyer?

Just jumpin in to stur the pot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 01:22 AM
Quad Patrol

You want a riding place that rocks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Try La Grange[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] now that place rocks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's an old quarry.
is that the place ZZ Top sings about?
That I seriously doubt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 01:24 AM
Quad Patrol

i'm due to post some pics too. FINALLY got our boxes unpacked. my garage/shop is HUGE!! I put my atv scissor lift between 2 bays, and I can still park a car on either side of it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I've totally filled the 20' steel container, but still have lotsa room left in the 40' container. Nixed wife's idea to turn that into a wood shop tho. I've got a good wood shop in the garage. pretty sure I'll be able to park the GM van and the Jetta in the garage every night. altho the PSD deserves top billing and should have a red carpet to park on, it's just too big to park a Crewcab dually longbox. nice thing is; I'll be able to work on it and be dry tho!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] things are starting to shape up.
LOL! I thought I'd openup your photo page and see the new shop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But NNoOOOOOOOOOO same ol' pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!

Garage sounds like a great place to hang out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel