Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher

Thanks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Kinda funny. I have two jobs now and will be dropping one to move up into this other one. The first one is more of a side job that I can do in the spare time plus get commission on sales of those made by others under me in my territory. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It's really weird passing on jobs that are really nice to get another. Never been in that position before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Got the good news today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Start the new job in a week with much more than I was making plus a car of my choice. Can't beat it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's great, lets see, hhmmm a car that goes fast or a new F350 with a shell to carry the clubs in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] with testocerone written all over it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][/quote]

Since I will be driving a lot I'm looking at a G35 Infinity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Thanks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Kinda funny. I have two jobs now and will be dropping one to move up into this other one. The first one is more of a side job that I can do in the spare time plus get commission on sales of those made by others under me in my territory. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It's really weird passing on jobs that are really nice to get another. Never been in that position before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Got the good news today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Start the new job in a week with much more than I was making plus a car of my choice. Can't beat it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's great, lets see, hhmmm a car that goes fast or a new F350 with a shell to carry the clubs in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] with testocerone written all over it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Since I will be driving a lot I'm looking at a G35 Infinity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][/quote]

Now your talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Quad Patrol

Anyone know anything about heaters in Trailers/motorhomes? Ours has been acting up since we got it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] With this cold spell 24-28 degrees at night over the next few nights, I decided to turn the heater on since it's at the house. Anyways, the batteries are charged and the blower sure does blow, however it has a problem igniting, I can see the ignitor throwing sparks, just doesn't have fuel (propane) and yes there is propane in the system. So tonight, I pull off the cover to the thermostat and clean the corroded metal "wings/fins" or whatchamacallits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] After moving some parts to see if they did move, one of the brass "fins" gets very hot (burned my finger). I try to start it and low and behold, there's heat being put out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, My question(s) are:

1. Should that so called "fin" get hot?
2. Has anyone replaced a thermostat with a digital one?

My next stop will be on rv.net

MD

Old 01-12-2007, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry Brother. I don't have a clue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Go try Al Gore's internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Sorry Brother. I don't have a clue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Go try Al Gore's internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'd get arrested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] if I posted a reply[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Actually found some good info over at rv.net.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Now get off yer butt and fix it. The night's still young[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Now get off yer butt and fix it. The night's still young[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It's to darn cold outside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sent the daughter (is that why you had kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) out about an hour ago to make sure the heater was still working, she said it was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, this big ol' butt is going to a nice warm bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No more working in the trailer tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

What a wuss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Speaking of wuss-where's Hoss been???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Quad Patrol

What a wuss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Speaking of wuss-where's Hoss been???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Don't know, he's probably keeping some sheep warm in the snow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

Todays high: 39.7
Currently: 25.4

yeah. Its cold. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel