Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Speaking of Toyo, he must be really busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Last Visited On: Tue December 07, 2004 4:24 PM

He must be holding out for something bigger and better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Can't even stop by and say hi to old FBK buddies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
musta got into a real live alley cat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
maybe she's an extra-heavy weight, and she's got him pinned and isn't letting his scrawny little a$$ up. and maybe she's no cat, but a full-fledged COUGAR![quote]

Nah, he's been around. So, at least he gets a break and allowed to breathe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He's been hanging in the "Spin" thread

Last Visited On: Tue December 07, 2004 4:24 PM

But, that was 2 days ago

Old 12-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

So.......... he finally came up for air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Hoss, I laugh everytime I see your avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I had a few days like that growing up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Did I learn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]He!! NO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that movie is a classic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The scene with the tongue to pole is funnier then $hit. LMAO everytime. And, I was stupid enough as a kid, to do it myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] even as an grown up, you still gotta watch where you put your tongue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Can't tell you how many times, I've burned it on a dang coffee cup[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
So.......... he finally came up for air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That, or he was able to drag her to the computer with him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2004, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hoss, I laugh everytime I see your avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I had a few days like that growing up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Did I learn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]He!! NO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that movie is a classic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The scene with the tongue to pole is funnier then $hit. LMAO everytime. And, I was stupid enough as a kid, to do it myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] even as an grown up, you still gotta watch where you put your tongue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Can't tell you how many times, I've burned it on a dang coffee cup[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
with ya on that one. kids have watched that movie so many times, they can narrate it blindfolded. I like the younger brother all bundled up to go to school, can barely move. that was me as a kid.

I hear ya about being careful about where ya put the tongue. like being a politician, one slip of the tongue and you're in ****. oh... you mean you weren't talking about putting it there? oops, sorry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

with Toyo, i was thinking about that email that's circulated around recently ( I think i sent it to you Hoss), where this skinny little guy (150 lbs) is presumably naked, and is laying flat on his back in bed pinned under this 400lb behometh (who, unfortunately, is also naked). ANd I'm just thinking that's Toyo right now. eeeewwww, poor guy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2004, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
He's going by there tonight after work. New price for the Mossy Oak is $6900. I've actually seen the quad sitting out there. It's a friend's place. I see a 500 H.O. out there every year for sale. It's along a 2 lane section of a really busy road so it gets a TON of traffic. Hoss I figured you'd be the one to ask. Now I'm waiting for the Polaris basher to show up.
aaawwww, Skinner, c'mon man.. is that all you think of me as, The Polaris Basher?? I'm crushed. That's only to get Hoss' ire worked up into overdrive. he uses it like a Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word -type motivation. i think the price is high for used and I'll seriously tell you why. If you go to www.buysell.com, check Vancouver/BC edition, and then find the ATVs classification, 2000-2005, there is a 2004 Polaris V-twin 700, 4x4, says low mileage, mint, something like that. He's ASKING $5900 OBO. Last 2 weeks before that (not in this weeks edition), a guy was selling a 2003 Polaris 700 + Polaris SPortsman 90 together as a package deal for $7000. well i know the sportsman 90 is worth $2000. AND these are CANADIAN prices. while you're dollar is taking a thrashing, you could still knock 20-25% of those prices to convert it to US currency. So for a 500, that seems a little high. I expect a bigger price difference between new to used, or i'll just pay the bit extra and be the first owner and get the full warranty.

Old 12-10-2004, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider

okay, speaking of Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word , have you guys heard/seen the Cibalis commercials? It's a similar drug to Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word . And the stern sounding narrator says at the end........"If errection (that's a medical term MD, so it's okay, you don't have to censor it) lasts longer than 4 hours, tell your doctor". I'm thinking, what are you crazy? tell my Dr???? forget that, I'm telling every woman I meet, I'm bragging to all my buddies, every person I talk to, the Guiness Book Of Records, whoever i can think of!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] my Dr. can wait for the news until next appointment.

Old 12-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider

Can you imagine going to the doctors office like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

The little young thing behind the counter might give ya a couple of looks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

It must be He!! gettin old. Can you tell us about it Confused? or is this just a Canadian thing needing those type of drugs?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Please share with the group

Old 12-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel