Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Blah blah blah!

You guys are a bunch of post ******.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No, the "post ho" has been AWOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I've seen him posting in other threads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]a real shocker there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Confused, Hoss must be busy with the new job and moving the green headed monster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]down south.

Haha. I shouldnt be talkin though. I just broke 10,000 posts on another board.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Dude. How can someone get over 10k posts??? How long have you been on the forum?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2005, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
yeah no doubt. im just a junior ho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How ya been Festus? All work and no play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, except for Mondays at the cat's meow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
musta got snagged by a cougar down at the alley. Hopefully a little older than the last one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I hope he a least gives them the curb test before he takes em home to the ranch

Old 01-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01Haha. I shouldnt be talkin though. I just broke 10,000 posts on another board.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Must be the Mustang site you're always posting pics up at.

How about Miami on Sunday? Gives me tomorrow to wash the bike, and the truck so I can get them dirty again. My quad looks like I've been to Hollister!

I know we talked about it before, but the two Tulare PD Officers were sent home yesterday from the hospital. Hopefully they fully recover. When they'll return to duty is unknown. The guy may have permament vision damage to his left eye and wouldn't be able to return to duty. DA & defense both had the PD Report sealed but it should be open after the prelim. hearing.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Trasher
yeah no doubt. im just a junior ho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
How ya been Festus? All work and no play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, except for Mondays at the cat's meow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
musta got snagged by a cougar down at the alley. Hopefully a little older than the last one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I hope he a least gives them the curb test before he takes em home to the ranch
I been around i read allot. my posting just takes longer than to read.. so unless its been good.. Ya know like with his blow up sheep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i been on the down low. Lifes been semi boring other than i could move to texas and manage a 3500 acre game ranch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

More room fer a cowboy like you to roam. maybe go on a couple of cougar hunts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They are a bunch of your type wild animals waiting for a wrangler like you Festus. You already have the hat and boots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More room fer a cowboy like you to roam. maybe go on a couple of cougar hunts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They are a bunch of your type wild animals waiting for a wrangler like you Festus. You already have the hat and boots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
don't forget the chaps, sometimes that's the only thing separating skin from a wooly adventure. and HEY! since when are inflatable sheep a "game farm"????

Old 01-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Blah blah blah!

You guys are a bunch of post ******.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No, the "post ho" has been AWOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I've seen him posting in other threads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]a real shocker there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Confused, Hoss must be busy with the new job and moving the green headed monster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]down south.

Haha. I shouldnt be talkin though. I just broke 10,000 posts on another board.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Dude. How can someone get over 10k posts??? How long have you been on the forum?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
The forum is only 2 1/2 years old. Theres quite a few people on there with over 30,000 posts.. Im also on another board that has some people that have over 60,000 posts... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01Haha. I shouldnt be talkin though. I just broke 10,000 posts on another board.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

How about Miami on Sunday? Gives me tomorrow to wash the bike, and the truck so I can get them dirty again. My quad looks like I've been to Hollister!

I know we talked about it before, but the two Tulare PD Officers were sent home yesterday from the hospital. Hopefully they fully recover. When they'll return to duty is unknown. The guy may have permament vision damage to his left eye and wouldn't be able to return to duty. DA & defense both had the PD Report sealed but it should be open after the prelim. hearing.
Yup thats the one. Ive been on that board since day one.

Miami. Hmm. Im leaving for LA sunday evening. But im free before that. We just got some snow today but it shouldnt be deep at all.
Im headed to pismo at 4:00am tomorow morning. haha

Old 01-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Wash the bike to muddy it up again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Or, is Miami covered in snow? We had a heck of a system blow through today, must of left an inch of hail on the ground. Then about an inch of rain is 20 mins. Water was overflowing my gutters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Glad to hear about the officers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not good if he lost sight in one eye[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They can still get by, with only giving out so much information at prelim especially if they skip a prelim and go directly to the grand jury. The reports can then be sealed until the trial starts.

Old 01-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Quad Patrol

i could move to texas and manage a 3500 acre game ranch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And the problem with this, IS?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel