Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 04:58 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
what happened to the zone? It's gone. vanished. caput. Musta been the OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Not OFC at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They caught a virus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] well, kind of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 04:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hows that for brown nosin MD??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I gotta go grab a towel and wipe off my nose now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 05:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Man I love CMT.. Good ol' Dukes of Hazzard is on right now. I want the general lee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hell and Daisy Duke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good ol Daisy and those short shorts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Her and Farrah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] MMMM,,MMMMM

Old 03-30-2005, 05:06 AM
Quad Patrol

Well guys, been a busy night for me on the boards and I didn't get to read post everywhere I visit. I'm headed to Santa Cruz for 3 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Will see Skinner, LJ, mstrquad and MWQ this Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My guess is, I'll be there around 9 or so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Until then, MD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 08:34 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

When is every one planning on getting to miami trails? As of right now, my plan is to show up around 9:00pm thurs nite. Could change to fri morning around 10:00am if we dont get moving fast enough thurs. nite though. But for now, it looks like thurs nite.

Old 03-30-2005, 01:08 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I was shooting for Friday morning. But I could change it to tomorrow night. It only take me an hour to get there from here. Finally, a ride in my neighborhood.

So far that I know of we've got:

me
LJ
MWQ (and family)
MD (and 3 little ones on Sat)
A couple guys from Club ATV West
Another guy and his daughter on Sun...maybe

Cancelled:
Blackshot
mstrquad

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

you guys are startin to tick me off. You get to ride every weekend while I'm off to the kids sports and games. can't wait to go. I'm going crazy here not ridin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Man I love CMT.. Good ol' Dukes of Hazzard is on right now. I want the general lee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hell and Daisy Duke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
When are those shorts coming back in fashion? Hopefully soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher
When are those shorts coming back in fashion? Hopefully soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's why I love the warm weather around here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-30-2005, 04:45 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I was shooting for Friday morning. But I could change it to tomorrow night. It only take me an hour to get there from here. Finally, a ride in my neighborhood.
Will anyone be there when I get there thur nite? Will there be any problem getting a FWD minivan to the camp site?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel