Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 01:00 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
We went to Borrego Springs. It has open desert but mostly tight trails, sand washes, and tricky trails winding through canyons, up and down rolling hills. There is a small dune area also so you can play in the sand.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sounds like fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Would like to make a run down there sometime[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Always dreamed of doing a desert race[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But, no longer will the body hold up to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] So, I just dream about it now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Lifesizelenny
my dad has a f350 LB with the 7.3. he has a 150hp chip, 4in exhaust, 6in lit, and 35" bfg's. We haul a 31 3 axle 5th wheel and it will haul it and 75 down the freeway. it also handles like a dream
Welcome to the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What's your dad's secret to getting it to ride like a dream[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Mine rides better then my '00 Z-71[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I wouldn't call it a dream ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, Today I listened to Larry, the cable guy's cd. I was LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] over his "Git R Done!"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

Larry is way too funny.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I went to the driving range today to smack a bucket of ***** and the two guys next to me were cracking his jokes all the while they were there.

On about the fifth drive I broke my driver head clear off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I must be a real stud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

yeh right...........

Old 04-13-2005, 02:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Larry is way too funny.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I went to the driving range today to smack a bucket of ***** and the two guys next to me were cracking his jokes all the while they were there.

On about the fifth drive I broke my driver head clear off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I must be a real stud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

yeh right...........
Oh man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I hate it when you pop the head off your shaft[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] while trying to golf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You stud you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

I thought it was a cheap driver issue (Adams Redline RPM Ti) but the guy at the range said that he sees Calloways, Taylormade, etc all break every week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Man, spend 300+ for a driver and it can't handle a duffer like me

Old 04-13-2005, 02:10 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Well my buddy bought his first Real truck yesterday. i drove it for a while today. 2005 F350 supercab shorty 4x4 6.0 XLT i thought he got a pretty good deal. he had to drop 32700 to pick it up brand new. them 6.0's sure feel allot differnt than the 7.3 the trannys also shift quite nice. He wouldnt let me power brake it. lol i started to and he was all wooooaaaahh woaah woaaah what you doin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the change to coils in the front sure made the front end not so stiff over bumps.

Old 04-13-2005, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

I just started this crazy sport. It's kinda weird how you get all wrapped into golf. never thought I would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Well my buddy bought his first Real truck yesterday. i drove it for a while today. 2005 F350 supercab shorty 4x4 6.0 XLT i thought he got a pretty good deal. he had to drop 32700 to pick it up brand new. them 6.0's sure feel allot differnt than the 7.3 the trannys also shift quite nice. He wouldnt let me power brake it. lol i started to and he was all wooooaaaahh woaah woaaah what you doin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the change to coils in the front sure made the front end not so stiff over bumps.
I test drove one a couple of weeks ago. They are pretty sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:15 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

yeah. doin away with the leafs seems to make the front a lil easier on ya. i dunno if that has to do with the motor bein lighter as well or what. Hell if creator got a new 6.0 he's have to change the thread name to Ford Diesels [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel