Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Creator ain't buying no new 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just came up with enough money to pay the tax man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

In fact, I just bought Uncle Sam half of a new one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:27 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

GOOOOD LAWDE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the tax man is a pain in the ***.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, they will only last so long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] When you keep wiffing and hitting the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Don't you just love fixing divits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Best game I ever played was up in Oregon about 4 years ago. We have a old guy vs. young guy tourney[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] while we are there for hunting season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyways, we are tied at the 18th hole, have tons of people watching from the club house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] All the ones that we allowed to play through[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well, I was up and had to put down about a 15 foot putt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I nailed it and we youngsters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got our drinks paid for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] by the old guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Speaking of golf?? Wasn't that a he!! of a shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Tiger made at Augusta[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that ball stopped for a full 2 seconds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] before it fell in that hole[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:29 AM
Pro Rider

Shoulda got an extension (for my taxes) and find some way to cut the tab down a few K

Old 04-13-2005, 02:30 AM
Quad Patrol

My buddy just bought a new Chevy DuraMax[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] he would of went with the Ford 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, didn't want to pay the extra $$$$$$$ for the Lariat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] to get all the bells and whistles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Shoulda got an extension (for my taxes) and find some way to cut the tab down a few K
That's what we did. But, we plan on getting more back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Speaking of golf?? Wasn't that a he!! of a shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Tiger made at Augusta[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that ball stopped for a full 2 seconds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] before it fell in that hole[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That should be a Nike commercial. You see the like Nike logo fer bout a second before it drops. What a shot!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 02:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
That should be a Nike commercial. You see the like Nike logo fer bout a second before it drops. What a shot!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I'm sure we will see it a lot more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't know if, we'll ever see another shot like that, in our life time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2005, 06:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya, ya, blah, blah, it was a great RESULT, but there are shots like that every week..... just not with a Major championship on the line. and that didn't win the tourney, his putt on the play-off hole won it. guess i'm hearing too much about it.

sorry to hear you've been afflicted with the golf bug creator. i can shoot in the 80's on a good round, and just over 100 on a horrible day. usuallly low to mid 90's. BUT no matter how well i play, i always leave thinking..."what if i'd made this shot, and that shot... I coulda shot.. X... It just seems i'm never happy, no matter what. well, learn to just enjoy it. i should, but after shooting a 10 on a hole, i just can't help but to snap the head off my putter or toss my club as far as i can. AAaaaaaarrrgggghhh!

i can really hit some great irons, but my driving stinks, and my chipping is worse. my putting is average.

Old 04-13-2005, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

I really came into the sport to spend more time with my older boys and I swore I wouldn't get too wild about it but it's hard not to try to improve at your game and be hard on yourself when things don't go as planned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel