Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 03:20 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy I have had my share of fresh fish. handled by no one but me straight from the water to the grill, the only way to eat fish [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sounds like you had a virgin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Found out a friend of ours grew up down in Louisiana on a shrimp boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that his father still runs today. He told the wife, that we could go finishing next year for a few days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] with his dad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if, we wanted to. I told him this Lt. Dan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] still had his two legs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just have a broken wing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so to speak[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] So, maybe we'll become Gump for a day or tow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Just won't drive the vessel into the dock[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 03:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Have fun at Florence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] To bad you didn't go and rendezvous with Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] when, he and the family was in the area.
yeah i wish i coulda convinced the buddies i was campin with to goto oregon, but they was dead set on the standard location,, I will have to make the short trip to canada to ride, if i pitstop at my grammas its only a lil over an hour to confuseds house so that aint to bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hook up and head out to the canadian timber so he can pull a serial killer on me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd love to ride up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] maybe someday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 03:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

LOL 4 seasons. we didnt even have a winter this year i dont think did we confuscious?we will have a good 4 months of summer riding this year at least

Easy on the honeys at the bowlin alley, when the cats come out to pla they is clean and deliscious

FBK all the Confuscious.. you cant sell out your brethren [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We probably got all your winter weather this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We are above average for snow and rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, we still really only have 2 seasons, winter and summer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That is one thing I do miss about Chicago, you did know what season you were in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I bet they are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can hear the Puuurrrrrrrring all the way down here in Cat-ifornia[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 07:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like LJ had more snow than us. we got one snow fall of a few measly inches (sorry, i betcha hear that all the time at the alley eh ofc?), and it lasted maybe 2 days before rain washed it away. and Seattle just missed it. it was around the time we came down to watch the chickenHawks lose to the Rams. we had lotsa snow that day, and in Bellingham,WA too. but Seattle is too tropical for snow... must be all those turd-punchers drinking their pink-umbrela drinks. so we basically get 2 seasons; rain and overcast.

hec ya ofc, c'mon up fer a weekend of riding.yer comment about the bush reminds me of the old joke about the guy who moves to the country and a neighbor invites him to a party. He says what kinda party? local says, "there'll be a little drinkin', a little fightin, and a little boinkin'".New guy says, "what should I wear?", and local says, "don't matter, it's only gonna be you and me!"

hey, we're going to Stanwood to golf at Kyack on May 27. granny live close to there? is that Memorial day weekend for you guys?

ya, don't know what i was thinkin 'bout leavin. i musta been PMSing... or unable to keep up with all the emails.

Old 04-21-2005, 07:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey MD, you'll be proud to know i started a big tiling project tonight, and just got a chance for a break now. kinda late. well, gotta get the house in selling condition. now we just gotta figure the moving part out. saw a 27acre campsite for sale with 1500' of river front, for fairly cheap. it's up north aways. but the best riding from your door, no loading up at all.

Old 04-21-2005, 11:44 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

confusedbuyer, Glad to see you back, or not leaving. Would have hated to think I had anything to do with you leaving the forum.

Old 04-21-2005, 01:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Came back, to log out from having all these replies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] in my mailbox when I return[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, I figured you were out of that house by now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm thinking about doing some more tile myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Making a rolling bar for the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

1500 feet of river front property[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Does it already come plumbed? for all the extra trailers, that are on the property[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You know, it sounds like a prime spot for the family tree to try and sprout new branches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that way, it's not just a stump[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well, I'm out of here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And MWQ, didn't have time to get to the spin zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Anyways, I feeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll refreshed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 02:28 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver And MWQ, didn't have time to get to the spin zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Anyways, I feeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll refreshed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Only 9 days to tie the champions record.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 02:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

hey, we're going to Stanwood to golf at Kyack on May 27. granny live close to there? is that Memorial day weekend for you guys?
Ohh stanwood is a mere 30 minutes north of my north end residence. But i Dont golf the ***** ain big enough for me to play with i dont make enough money for that sport. Im lowclass white trash and play sports with BIG ***** Like Bowling, where your swing 16lbs of granite vs 1 oz of rubber [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Pro Rider

So yer basically saying that you like to play with big *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure there are plenty you could play with if you just ask politely[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel