Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 05:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

those are funny creator.

hey MD, i just finished setting the tiles. still gotta grout.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] i bought a cheap diamond blade/wet tile cutter. i paid about $90, but now the same place is selling them for $60. Man , this thing worked great. i'm really happy with it so far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Confused- Momma got your doing honey do's too? Sounds like fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I in the middle of a good one here. If you wife asks you to refinish the kitchen cabinets- run like he!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] This job is not a pleasant one for sure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2005, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

and now i just finished the grouting. another job done. only a handful more to go!

Old 04-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

refinshing???? what are they , wood? raised panel, or flat panels? that sounds like a horrible job. i actually bought a bunch of oak to make my own raised panel doors (got a good deal on some used lumber). i was gonna reface the cabinets. but that ain't gonna happen now. we're trying to finish our 8 year reno job, and it's pretty much down to one bathroom that needs gutting. might also re-stain the cedar deck, and side of my shop. i'd say that's 2-3 more weekends. then my wife wants to move like there's no tomorrow. i guess living across the street from her parents will do that to ya. and we want acreage in a huge way, so we can ride everyday. anyways, our kitchen will stay the original ugly yelllow lino and dark, fake oak cabinets. those are about the only 2 originals in our whole house, all 3400 sq. ft.

Old 04-25-2005, 09:55 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I just posted the pictures of the damaged radiator and guard from the camping trip with BRW, PS01, RD, and others from the forum. I also posted one of the new and improved MWQ Racing Team guard. Not quite as serious as the OFC Racing Team but very close. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

It is a horrible job. Don't start it if you can get away with it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

They are Oak with raised panels. sanding these puppys are the pits

Old 04-26-2005, 01:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Creator...sounds like it was dieseling. ok ok ok ... bad I know. Thank you. You can catch my act here during normal waking hours (subject to change without notice).
LOL, gotta agree with Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 01:46 AM
Quad Patrol

Glad to be back from the "happiest place on earth"

While on the way down there, the wife needed a pit stop. Only "safe place" I could find was a rv dealer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Imagine that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Looked at a brand new trailer from Coachman Coachman adrenamline xlv nice trailer, but MSRP is $46,000. Of course they were asking $37,000. Thing had a 206 gallon fresh water tank. Couple other nice amenities[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, price was out there to say the least. I wish I had seen a Weekend Warrion delaer instead[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe would of been pulling home the LE3305[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] now were talking

Old 04-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
those are funny creator.

hey MD, i just finished setting the tiles. still gotta grout.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] i bought a cheap diamond blade/wet tile cutter. i paid about $90, but now the same place is selling them for $60. Man , this thing worked great. i'm really happy with it so far. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
and now i just finished the grouting. another job done. only a handful more to go!

Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like to tiel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It just brings something out in me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I should of bought a cutter, when I did my back yard bbq[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Probably will for my next job.

Old 04-26-2005, 01:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
It is a horrible job. Don't start it if you can get away with it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

They are Oak with raised panels. sanding these puppys are the pits
I agree with Creator, AVOID doing this job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if, at all possible[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nasty, dirty, dusty, BPITA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I did ours a few years back. Wish I had just ripped them out and replaced them.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel