Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: Trasher

Maybe you can make OFC a strap to hold his tool to his leg outta that stuff. He won't get into any trouble that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
A chastity belt for OFC??? HMMMMMM!!!! LMAO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] May have to turn to titanium for that part.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was good Creator and out of titanium is great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm sure every father would feel better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know I do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
MY GOD.. Paint OFC to be a predator [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I pursue nothing. they all come to me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Like a shepherd guiding his flock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So dont blame me blame the girls.

I guess if you got it, you got my friend. Can you send some of the leftovers down here??? At long as they are legal bait

Old 04-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I guess if you got it, you got my friend. Can you send some of the leftovers down here??? At long as they are legal bait
LOL... OFC aint no GQ pretty boy. Im just a big Ugly Focker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Women get sick of all these lil pretty boys and want a real man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Why they pick me. I dunno.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] your wife holdin out on ya like MWQ and Rescue?

Old 04-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i think i'd only feel safe if OFC was castrated to remove all the dry-humping urges. but ya could use some of them s/s instruments for that! MWQ, sounds like yer quite the fabricator. so 7075 is lighter but stronger than 6061?? wow!

i've found s/s brittle, and easy to snap off screw heads.

a friend custom makes alum fish boats for guys.
LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You got a point there about Festus and the dry humps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Your such a brute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Now that's a nice friend to have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad I still have that car by the way.
IMAGINE THAT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
You could mill in the "OFC Racing logo into it. He would look pretty cool
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Git R Done! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You guys are killing me. LOL
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Glad we can put some amusement in your work day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well guys less than 2 hours away from the victory walk out to the PSD for an 8 hour drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] gonna put in a long shift. First stop liquor store. a few fifths of crown... then to the fuel station to feel my bunhole pucker tryin to fend off the oil companys. then to hitch up the trailer and check all the tires and such. load my fuel cans and the passengers quad and get to the highway. to suck down a gallon of diesel every 13 miles. and then 5 days in the dunes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] wooo whooo.

Old 04-27-2005, 02:18 PM
Quad Patrol

B&RW, I didn't know that about SS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Thanks for the info[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I agree with Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sounds like some ****** came in to steal it for quick cash. Call the recycling centers and warn them to be on the look out for large amounts of copper. What they do here is burn all the plastic off, then take it to the recycling center.

There was an old pallet business that closed. Within a month of the closing, the aluminum siding had been torn off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure it made it's way to the recycling yard.

Old 04-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Quad Patrol

LOL... OFC aint no GQ pretty boy. Im just a big Ugly Focker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Women get sick of all these lil pretty boys and want a real man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Why they pick me. I dunno.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] your wife holdin out on ya like MWQ and Rescue?
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Well guys less than 2 hours away from the victory walk out to the PSD for an 8 hour drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] gonna put in a long shift. First stop liquor store. a few fifths of crown... then to the fuel station to feel my bunhole pucker tryin to fend off the oil companys. then to hitch up the trailer and check all the tires and such. load my fuel cans and the passengers quad and get to the highway. to suck down a gallon of diesel every 13 miles. and then 5 days in the dunes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] wooo whooo.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] looks like FBK is in rare form today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] except the "feel my bunhole pucker" can do without that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thank You[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This weekend I'll meeting up with BR&W, LJ and mstrquad at a Poker Run. Should be fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Drive safe and leave the crown[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] in the bag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (unopened) until you get there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And have a fun trip

Old 04-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] looks like FBK is in rare form today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] except the "feel my bunhole pucker" can do without that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thank You[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This weekend I'll meeting up with BR&W, LJ and mstrquad at a Poker Run. Should be fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Drive safe and leave the crown[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] in the bag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (unopened) until you get there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And have a fun trip
I miss Hoss and Ned. Them too really stirred the pot around these parts. Everyone always hated that SoB Ned But he had a provocative outlook [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and Hoss and his Sheep lovin. ohh yeah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The crown will be in the icechest chillin on its journy. OFC no drink and drive since he got a BIIIIIG SPANKIN from johnny law.

Ising it B&RW? whats black red & warrior? black & Red warrior [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel