Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

i saw TONS of those windmills between Riverside and Palm Springs. Vancouver has about 2 million so ya, we get da smog. especially bad after long hot spells then a nice temp. inversion. YUCK!

oh, do we have enviro-lunatics. we are the birthplace of Greenpeace (i think) and Paul Watson. logging, hec, our whole economy revolves around it, and when the US isn't busy making up BS levies, duties, etc..., it's the main thing that makes our economy go. And then the enviro folks come along. don't get me started or you'll hafta be a moderator instead of a forum participant.

but we still have great expanses of what you envision.

Old 04-29-2005, 03:25 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MD, thing is, smog, by law, IIRC, isn't allowed to move from one area to another. SOOOO, the smog produced in the Bay Area doesn't actually flow over the Altamont. Nope. Where it goes, nobody knows. LOL

We are just now finishing up a job in Tracy that's VERY close to 580/205. It's a PITA to talk to the guys in the field on their cell phones. They have to go outside to get a decent signal, and then they are in the constant wind out there. It's just insane.

It was nice today after the thunderstorms blew through. Sun came out and was ultra bright. Our parking lot looked like a sauna with the water evaporating off of it.

I guess this is my sign-off for the weekend. Gonna go play a little poker this weekend. $10/hand. Of course it will take 25 miles of riding to get all of the cards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Just gotta watch out for a couple water puddles.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-29-2005, 03:30 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerdon't get me started or you'll hafta be a moderator instead of a forum participant.

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thanks, I've had my fill tonight with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerbut we still have great expanses of what you envision.
Great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Then there is still hope to see it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'd love to visit up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD, thing is, smog, by law, IIRC, isn't allowed to move from one area to another. SOOOO, the smog produced in the Bay Area doesn't actually flow over the Altamont. Nope. Where it goes, nobody knows. LOL

We are just now finishing up a job in Tracy that's VERY close to 580/205. It's a PITA to talk to the guys in the field on their cell phones. They have to go outside to get a decent signal, and then they are in the constant wind out there. It's just insane.

It was nice today after the thunderstorms blew through. Sun came out and was ultra bright. Our parking lot looked like a sauna with the water evaporating off of it.

I guess this is my sign-off for the weekend. Gonna go play a little poker this weekend. $10/hand. Of course it will take 25 miles of riding to get all of the cards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Just gotta watch out for a couple water puddles.
To bad the legislators don't visit the same place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, unlike smog, which comes back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they don't need to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yea, all of the non-smog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] wind blowing through the hills there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tracy is one windy place.

A couple[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that's all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Drive safe, I'll see you up there Sat. morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

welp. Im signing off too. Not gonna be back till sunday afternoon!

Have fun everyone!!!!!

Old 05-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

BACK!

whered everyone go???

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Had a great riding weekend. 100+ miles in a weekend is a GREAT weekend.

Congrats to MD's daughter who's $80 richer, the little *(&% I WANTED THAT! LOL. Actually I wanted the $230 1st place prize (mstrquad's daughter...I think it was set up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Oh, and I'm tweaked at the dealer. The didn't do those brakes right. They wore down and now I don't have a parking brake again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like fun!!

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/11089/img_1059.jpg

Old 05-02-2005, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glad to hear you guys had a good time on yer poker ride. interesting you get cash. we get prizes and use the $$ to help the atv club and with expenses. we get dealers involved and gets tons of donations. this year THE BIG poker ride put on by BC Atv club is a NEW Honda quad!! it's a June ride if any are interested. ya hafta be at the ride tho!

Old 05-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Air Cooled Rider

If you do them to make money for a group the Forest Circus err I mean Forest Service requires permits, insurance and all that stuff.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel