Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Yup. Right at 60 miles.
Im loving this thing. I never knew how much abuse you(now me too) sport guys took. lol This thing beat me up. I guess i gotta mess around with the suspension a lil bit.

Anyways, shes all clean now and ready for the next ride(pissssmo) unless i get the urge to ride again. LOL
Gonna try and put a nice coat of wax on it and do some maintence tomorow.
Oh my Gosh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] A UTE guy saying he loves a Sport Quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] What's this world coming too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I put mine to the softest setting and like the handling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't worry to much about bottoming out the suspension. So, if your riding real hard and jumping, maybe you need to set it for a stiffer ride. But, that will eat you up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] especially on 60 miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
IM still a UTE lover at heart and always will be. But i also love going fast and flying around turns!

Its mostly the backend that was beating me up. Ill mess with that tomorow maybe.

You gonna be at pissmo this weekend?

Old 06-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

IM still a UTE lover at heart and always will be. But i also love going fast and flying around turns!

Its mostly the backend that was beating me up. Ill mess with that tomorow maybe.

You gonna be at pissmo this weekend?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Keep adjusting the nutz until they feel right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just posted in the California thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Looks like it might happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

WTH? Mohawk boy was singing “Oh Canada” on Saturday, and wifey had a hickey that didn’t come from me. Only one explanation…Confusedbuyer. I sure hope it was worth the long drive to Utah. However, you may want to go see the doc…you now have what I have.

Old 06-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
WTH? Mohawk boy was singing “Oh Canada” on Saturday, and wifey had a hickey that didn’t come from me. Only one explanation…Confusedbuyer. I sure hope it was worth the long drive to Utah. However, you may want to go see the doc…you now have what I have.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Well Hoss, one thing about The Confused one being up in Canada, his shots are cheaper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then yours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2005, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
that's funny !! LMAO. hey, i thought i put that hickey in a place you wouldn't find (at least that's what Mrs. WW told me). and it's
"O-Canada" (altho it should be Owe-Canada). as for the "golden" boy.... I told him to have a shower, but i never expected it to be into the wind! oh, BTW, they got these new things called"airplanes"; cuts down on the travel time just a wee bit.

ALAS, i've got mad cow disease. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

Man, is this forum dead or what? Not even a go to hell from Festus or Miss Kitty. Everyone must be on vacation…in Canada…Bwaahahahaha.

Does anyone own the 6 liter? How’s the track record?

Old 06-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I think the 6.0 problems were a few very vocal people. It should be good to go now, if you're looking for new. '04 TorqueShift had a recall or TSB for some clip. Other then that, been good. Don't know anyone who has a problem. But don't know many with them.

ANd yeah, been quiet. Been haning out in the Spin Zone as can be seen by my post ho score going up.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Been traveling too much lately. I'm in beautiful Roswell, NM now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I just don't see why someone would live in a place like this. I did get in 18 little round holes this afternoon so the trip wasn't a waste[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This darn game is addictive. I have been bringing the clubs with me when I travel and find a course almost every afternoon while on the road. Now I just have to find a way to expense it all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

[i]Keep adjusting the nutz until they feel right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That's what I keep telling the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Range Rover

I have a 2001 F350 crew cab 4x4 short bed, 7.3L auto.
I love it.

See my gallery, it has pics of the truck & trailer I have along with our atvs.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel