Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

ya, and like the name says...STABLE!! it doesn't rock and sway the way it does on camper jacks. so it's almost like the camper becoming the trailer.

Old 08-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya, and like the name says...STABLE!! it doesn't rock and sway the way it does on camper jacks. so it's almost like the camper becoming the trailer.
So how is the set up working out for you?

Old 08-08-2005, 03:30 AM
Quad Patrol

Went to a local ohv park yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and watched Endover and his son beat themselves up on the mx track. I was impressed that they both rode 5 sets of 5 laps in the hot Ca. sun. Even though it was mid morning. I was hot watching them. Anyways, job well done Endover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There was also a atv safety course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]going on. I asked about it, because I signed my family up about 5 months ago. Ranger told me they had around 140 people sign up and they were only doing around 8-10 riders per class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He did say they would be doing around 8-10 classes in the next few weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Would be nice to get the kids certified and the wife too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Congrats!! Im jealous [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks. Its a HUGE change. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I bet! I cant wait for my change (but will have to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ).

Old 08-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]dancingqueen[/b
I bet! I cant wait for my change (but will have to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ).
Sex change?

Old 08-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Sex change?
Stoopid!

Old 08-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]dancingqueen[/b
Sex change?

ROFLOL
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Sex change?
Stoopid!
My Dearest Queen,

Please forgive my insipidus comment. Wilt thou ever forgive me?

Old 08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Went to a local ohv park yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and watched Endover and his son beat themselves up on the mx track. I was impressed that they both rode 5 sets of 5 laps in the hot Ca. sun. Even though it was mid morning. I was hot watching them. Anyways, job well done Endover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There was also a atv safety course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]going on. I asked about it, because I signed my family up about 5 months ago. Ranger told me they had around 140 people sign up and they were only doing around 8-10 riders per class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He did say they would be doing around 8-10 classes in the next few weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Would be nice to get the kids certified and the wife too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well thank you MD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The youngest son now thinks its the stupidest idea Ive ever come up with too. Hes not ready to quit yet, but still thinks his dad is nuts. I think they are both right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Your kids are already certifiably adorable. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can you get a adult certified? I thought it was just for under 18. If not what is the point of certifying a adult?

Old 08-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I like a little sway. If the camper's rockin' don't come a knockin'.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel