Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I have to laugh though. All those old tanks...just sitting around. LOL. I know there has to be THOUSANDS sitting there .
have you seen my inlaws yard? that's too freaky. do you have us under surviellance too?

Old 08-19-2004, 03:46 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Actually the cheap place to get the new OPD tanks is at Costco. I think I paid like $17 for mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I have to laugh though. All those old tanks...just sitting around. LOL. I know there has to be THOUSANDS sitting there at that propane place at Highway 120 and Highway 99. To the south of 120. Southbound side of 99.
Actually, the cheapest way to get one is at Home Depot. Use the Blue Rhino system. Buy the tank filled at $12.95 and all you need to do is take off the plastic label and it's all yours. When the valve doesn't work anymore, take it in and trade it in on a new refilled one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also, next time you go past 99/120, look at a few of the 50 gallon tanks along fence line, they had a fire there last year. Wasn't pretty, tanks going like hot cakes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Some of the tanks still have the black burn marks from the fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 04:25 AM
Royalty Rider

I dont read any thing you fella's post...sorry...just wanted to say HI. Hope everyones week is going well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 04:58 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well well well. Would you guys look at what the cat drug back in....

Welcome back DQ. I forgot what we named you.... LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I dont read any thing you fella's post...sorry...just wanted to say HI. Hope everyones week is going well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Well, that's kind of rude not to read our posts.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If you read them, you would know how our week is going.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Where have you been? Are you in hiding?

Old 08-19-2004, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

all you wanted to know and more is included inside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that ever rude not to read our posts! lots of comments about ya Miss kitty. another dead day ahead on this thread i see. already getting calls on my trailer. now all we need is a buyer so I can have part of my driveway back.

Hoss, are you Ernie or Burt?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

well hi diddly-doo there FBK guys. Ned's not hiding anything. I thought it was the fashionable thing to do, to pretend i'm from Canada, and it's pure and clean, just like me. who knows, next week I could be from Utah, or central California... but CA is a little too sinful for my liking.too much pre-marital jiggy-jiggy there. I see pp/hoss/stalker changes his info all the time, so I thought I should too. as for pickin' on Hoss, that just seems to be what the rest of you do, so i thought I'd pile on.

I wasn't trying to re-name him, just commenting that he changes his avatar a lot.

and Miss Kitty, you'd do well to read my previous posts quoting from Ephisians. Valuable information there that will serve you well for the rest of your life. It's sure helped Maude.

photos will come soon. I ride a Polaris 500, what else would you expect from Ned? nothing but good old American made ingenuity and reliability.

well, toodely-doo.

Old 08-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Ned / Hominoid, since Maude has died, I see that you have come out to the closet. I think Confusedbuyer is of the same $exual orientation as you and would like some PM's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Maybe you two will ride your ATV's and 7.3's into the sunset together.

Sincerely,
Homophobic Hoss

Old 08-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

golly gees, I can't load any of my photos!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel