Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Darn Raccoon got into the pond again last night about 2:30 and cleared out a bunch of Koi.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I have a trap setup but he doesn't mess with it so far. I should let the dogs out after him but I'm afraid they might get hurt and/or get rabies. I have heard that raccoons can be a handful.

Old 03-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

Coons in the city?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Pesky critters...I expect them at my place (BFE), but not in Metropolis.

Old 03-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

Yeh, there here big time. There is open space right behind my house and there are coons, deer, coyotes, furry bunnies (coyote dinner) and possums, not to mention the mice & snakes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I have to some internet searching to find info on catching this pain in the rear. What really ticks me off is I asked my oldest son to cover it up twice and he never did.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] he built this thing which extremely cool but he still has to take care of it now. he's got a bunch of stuff to do all the time and he is on top of things most of the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I guess we all screw up now and then. Kinda like purchasing a Polaris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
That happened to my truck as well. I lost a lot of oil.
What was the total damages to have it fixed? Or are you still loosing oil???

Old 03-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Back to the subject at hand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I took my truck to Ford today for a an oil change, they looked at the oil leak and determined it's coming from the high pressure pump' "O" rings. Should be taking it in next week to get it fixed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Where is that leak exactly?
The drips are coming from above the starter. Drips one drop at a time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and not every day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] sometimes it might go a day or two without a drip. And I don't think penicillin will help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Atleast not in my case[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but maybe in Hoss's:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Mornin all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Another beautiful day in SD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
What was it, 70 and sunny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We were 50 and cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 11:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherI guess we all screw up now and then. Kinda like purchasing a Polaris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Sounds like you need to sit out there with a 22[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TrasherI guess we all screw up now and then. Kinda like purchasing a Polaris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Sounds like you need to sit out there with a 22[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
How 'bout a 12 gauge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
... I guess we all screw up now and then. Kinda like purchasing a Polaris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Them are fighting words.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
That happened to my truck as well. I lost a lot of oil.
What was the total damages to have it fixed? Or are you still loosing oil???
For me, it was an O-ring on the high pressure pump (same as you, however, I lost about a quart at a time). I paid $100 to have the stealership do the work. It hasn't leaked since.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel